Clear All

Re: 4Core1600Twins-P35D Bios 1.26

Originally posted by Paloik View Post
    and again, and again -.-
    and again

Comment

Dear all,

Please download 4Core1600Twins-P35D L1.26 from the following link.
      Download link: http://we.tl/IoIGWfpn6I

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by ASRock TSD - Emily View Post
        Dear all,

Please download 4Core1600Twins-P35D L1.26 from the following link.
        Download link: http://we.tl/IoIGWfpn6I

Thanks!
        Emily,
        The Link is down. :(
        Please update a NEW link or send me 4Core1600Twins-P35D L1.26 or L1.27 Bios
        to [EMAIL=Removed by hyphenspacewardogspacehyphen, Moderator[/EMAIL]
        Many Thanks,

nanoflop
        Last edited by - wardog -; 10-06-2014, 04:48 PM.

Comment

@nanoflop

Welcome to the forum.

For a faster response, send a private message to ASRock TSD - Emily and tell her that the L1.26 bios download is no longer available.
          Include your email address and the motherboard model in your request.
          You should also include a link to this thread in your PM.

To avoid being spammed, edit your post and remove your email address, otherwise the spambots will get your email address.
          Q9650 @ 4.10GHz [9x456MHz]
          P35-DS4 [rev: 2.0] ~ Bios: F14
          4x2GB OCZ Reaper PC2-8500 1094MHz @5-5-5-15
          MSI N460GTX Hawk Talon Attack (1GB) video card <---- SLI ---->
          Seasonic SS-660XP2 80 Plus Platinum psu (660w)
          WD Caviar Black WD6401AALS 640GB (data)
          Samsung 840 Pro 256GB SSD (boot)
          SLI @ 16/4 works when running HyperSLI
          Cooler Master 120XL Seidon push/pull AIO cpu water cooling
          Cooler Master HAF XB computer case (RC-902XB-KKN1)
          Asus VH242H 24" monitor [1920x1080]
          MSI N460GTX Hawk (1GB) video card
          Logitech Z-5500 Digital 5.1 Speakers
          win7 x64 sp1 Home Premium
          HT|Omega Claro plus+ sound card
          CyberPower CP1500PFCLCD UPS
          E6300 (R0) @ 3.504GHz [8x438MHz] ~~ P35-DS3L [rev: 1.0] ~ Bios: F9 ~~ 4x2GB Kingston HyperX T1 PC2-8500, 876MHz @4-4-4-10
          Seasonic X650 80+ gold psu (650w) ~~ Xigmatek Balder HDT 1283 cpu cooler ~~ Cooler Master CM 690 case (RC-690-KKN1-GP)
          Samsung 830 128GB SSD MZ-7PC128B/WW (boot) ~~ WD Caviar Black WD6401AALS 640GB (data) ~~ ZM-MFC2 fan controller
          HT|Omega Striker 7.1 sound card ~~ Asus VH242H monitor [1920x1080] ~~ Logitech Z-5500 Digital 5.1 Speakers
          win7 x64 sp1 Home Premium ~~ CyberPower CP1500PFCLCD U.P.S

Comment

Thanks for the welcome and reply profJim.
            I have, as you suggest, PM'd Emily.
            I do not mind spam on this email address as it is what I use for forums and such and many spammers already have the email address anyway.
            I will remove the email address after Emily has had a chance to respond. Hopefully not too many more spammers will get it in the meantime.

All the best..

Comment

Below is a fresh upload I just made of the "4Core1600Twins-P35D BIOS L1.27, uploaded to ZippyShare.

4Core1600Twins-P35D BIOS L1.27
              #1 - Please, when seeking help, enter the make and model of ALL parts that your system is comprised of in your Signature, or at least the model #'s in your System Specs, then "Save' it.
              ____If you are overclocking, underclocking, or undervolting any parts, informing us of this and their values would prove beneficial in helping you.

#2 - Consider your PSU to be the foundation from which all else is built upon. Anything built upon a weak foundation is poorly built.

Comment

nanoflop, I have edited out your email address seeings as I just did a fresh upload of the requested file.

Sincerely,
                hyphenspacewardogspacehyphen, Moderator
                #1 - Please, when seeking help, enter the make and model of ALL parts that your system is comprised of in your Signature, or at least the model #'s in your System Specs, then "Save' it.
                ____If you are overclocking, underclocking, or undervolting any parts, informing us of this and their values would prove beneficial in helping you.

#2 - Consider your PSU to be the foundation from which all else is built upon. Anything built upon a weak foundation is poorly built.

Comment

Originally posted by - wardog - View Post
                  Below is a fresh upload I just made of the "4Core1600Twins-P35D BIOS L1.27, uploaded to ZippyShare. 4Core1600Twins-P35D BIOS L1.27
                  Thanks - wardog -. I have the file now and thanks for removing the email also. Thanks for uploading it again also so that others can get it if they need to.

Comment

Hello,

I posting that message like a bottle in the sea, hoping someone can help me.

I have a 4Core1600twins p35 with 4go of ddr3 (1333mhz) not working at full speed (T-T') but that not really the problem.

I heard that 2x4go of ddr3 can fit in it, and recent game ask for so. But i'm can't make it work at all. The motherboard boot but nothing on screen and it stay silent even with only one dimm. (it beep when there's no ram at all).

My
                    4Core1600Twins p35
                    bios is 1.60
                    e7400 (over clock at 3439mhz with 333mhz fsb)
                    2x2 ddr3 1333mhz (set as 1060mhz cause i have no other choice)
                    Radeon HD 7870 2g
                    2 hard drives (500 and 250 western digital)

I try resetting all parameters (removing overclock) but nothing.

Jumpers are 1-2 1-2 1-2 and tried 3-4 1-2 1-2 and 1-2 1-2 3-4 but....

Should i downgrad my bios to that mysterious 1.27?

note: if i succeed i will upgrad to Q9400 or Q9450

Thank you by advance for your answer or successful experiences.

Comment

Originally posted by GrahamShandor View Post
                      But i'm can't make it work at all. The motherboard boot but nothing on screen and it stay silent even with only one dimm. (it beep when there's no ram at all).
                      That issue, to me anyway, sounds like you have incompatible memory.

Comment

Thank you for your answer.

Well, i checked more my ram and ... yes it sound like.

I have 2 KVR1333D3E9S / 4G and it seem they are ECC.

So that's surely why. I don't think i can turn around that problem. Maybe you have any idea?

I wonder, if i buy 2 x 4 Gb non-ECC ram, it will work, or i can still have incompatibility? Should i chose specific ram?

Comment

KVR1333D3E9S/4G is Kingston ValueRAM ECC Server Memory and will not work on your board.

Since there is no Memory Support List for your board I'd suggest you at least browse the forum here and elsewhere before buying different memory in the hopes to see just what make/model/size others are successfully using on their boards.

Comment

Is there any place to download BIOS 1.27 version? I would like to give it a try, as i can't get my 2x4GB DDR3 working with version 1.60.

Thanks.

Comment

Hola buenas a todos ,por fin encontre un foro sobre la Asrock.

por favor,necesito la ultima version BIOS ,porque la que tenia que era la L1.24, se la quite por error, pensando que la que le ponia de nuevo era una actualizada,y es la 1.20.
                              el ordenador se queda colgado y solo puedo entrar por el DOS. Ya que el Windows 7 a 64 bit no me lo acepta, se reinicia de nuevo.

espero encontrar solucion aqui

Gracias. [email protected]: :

Comment

Originally posted by satosa View Post
                                Hola buenas a todos ,por fin encontre un foro sobre la Asrock.

por favor,necesito la ultima version BIOS ,porque la que tenia que era la L1.24, se la quite por error, pensando que la que le ponia de nuevo era una actualizada,y es la 1.20.
                                el ordenador se queda colgado y solo puedo entrar por el DOS. Ya que el Windows 7 a 64 bit no me lo acepta, se reinicia de nuevo.

espero encontrar solucion aqui

Gracias. [email protected]: :
                                Translation from Google Translate:
                                Hello good at all, finally found a forum on Asrock.

Please, I need the latest version BIOS, because I had to was L1.24, wash it off by mistake, thinking that he was again made to date, and is 1.20.
                                the computer hangs and I can only go by the DOS. Since the Windows 7-64 bit not accept me, it restarts again.

I hope to find solution here
                                Q9650 @ 4.10GHz [9x456MHz]
                                P35-DS4 [rev: 2.0] ~ Bios: F14
                                4x2GB OCZ Reaper PC2-8500 1094MHz @5-5-5-15
                                MSI N460GTX Hawk Talon Attack (1GB) video card <---- SLI ---->
                                Seasonic SS-660XP2 80 Plus Platinum psu (660w)
                                WD Caviar Black WD6401AALS 640GB (data)
                                Samsung 840 Pro 256GB SSD (boot)
                                SLI @ 16/4 works when running HyperSLI
                                Cooler Master 120XL Seidon push/pull AIO cpu water cooling
                                Cooler Master HAF XB computer case (RC-902XB-KKN1)
                                Asus VH242H 24" monitor [1920x1080]
                                MSI N460GTX Hawk (1GB) video card
                                Logitech Z-5500 Digital 5.1 Speakers
                                win7 x64 sp1 Home Premium
                                HT|Omega Claro plus+ sound card
                                CyberPower CP1500PFCLCD UPS
                                E6300 (R0) @ 3.504GHz [8x438MHz] ~~ P35-DS3L [rev: 1.0] ~ Bios: F9 ~~ 4x2GB Kingston HyperX T1 PC2-8500, 876MHz @4-4-4-10
                                Seasonic X650 80+ gold psu (650w) ~~ Xigmatek Balder HDT 1283 cpu cooler ~~ Cooler Master CM 690 case (RC-690-KKN1-GP)
                                Samsung 830 128GB SSD MZ-7PC128B/WW (boot) ~~ WD Caviar Black WD6401AALS 640GB (data) ~~ ZM-MFC2 fan controller
                                HT|Omega Striker 7.1 sound card ~~ Asus VH242H monitor [1920x1080] ~~ Logitech Z-5500 Digital 5.1 Speakers
                                win7 x64 sp1 Home Premium ~~ CyberPower CP1500PFCLCD U.P.S

Comment

Working...
                                X