Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 4Core1600Twins-P35D Bios 1.26

Originally posted by - wardog - View Post
    Damn buddy. Sorry. Your request slipped my mind.

Will have it posted to a file sharing site in a day or two.
    Here you go. BIOS L1.27 for the 4Core1600Twins-P35D

4C6TP3D_1.27.zip

Again, my sincerest apologies for dropping the ball on this.

... wardog
    #1 - Please, when seeking help, enter the make and model of ALL parts that your system is comprised of in your Signature, or at least the model #'s in your System Specs, then "Save' it.
    ____If you are overclocking, underclocking, or undervolting any parts, informing us of this and their values would prove beneficial in helping you.

#2 - Consider your PSU to be the foundation from which all else is built upon. Anything built upon a weak foundation is poorly built.

Comment

Originally posted by - wardog - View Post
      Here you go. BIOS L1.27 for the 4Core1600Twins-P35D

4C6TP3D_1.27.zip

Again, my sincerest apologies for dropping the ball on this.

... wardog
      Thank you so much!

Don't worry about the delay I was expecting it to take some time, old HW.... :)

I created a Google Drive link to the file in case someone needs it in the future:

4C6TP3D_1.27.zip - Google Drive

Again, thank you; because of you I now have my 8 GB working!

Pepe.

Comment

Originally posted by pepecuellar View Post
        Thank you so much!

Don't worry about the delay I was expecting it to take some time, old HW.... :)

I created a Google Drive link to the file in case someone needs it in the future:

4C6TP3D_1.27.zip - Google Drive

Again, thank you; because of you I now have my 8 GB working!

Pepe.

Glad to read that 8GB's

I "had' it on my Google Drive too. Not sure what happened, unless when they switched software a year ago it went missing then, somehow somewhere.

It resides there again though, now.

#1 - Please, when seeking help, enter the make and model of ALL parts that your system is comprised of in your Signature, or at least the model #'s in your System Specs, then "Save' it.
        ____If you are overclocking, underclocking, or undervolting any parts, informing us of this and their values would prove beneficial in helping you.

#2 - Consider your PSU to be the foundation from which all else is built upon. Anything built upon a weak foundation is poorly built.

Comment

Update

Zippyshare.com - 4C6TP3D_1.27.zip

Comment

Working...
          X