Problem with PCI-E card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Problem with PCI-E card

I still can't download it, Rev. PM sent. Thanx...

Comment

Dear Zean,

Please kindly provide your e-mail for us, we will send Wolfdale1333-D667 BIOS L1.53 for you to try.

Thanks!

Have a nice day
      ASRock TSD Emily

Comment

Hi everybody!
        I've just bought an ATi 5670, but when i connect it, the monitor shows "no signal".
        I have the Wolfdale MotherBoard and i haven't do anything in the BIOS yet.
        Is it possible to make the Card works in that mobo? Is there any solution to this? AnyBIOS update or something?
        It would be a shame if would have to buy a new MotherBoard...

Thanks a lot!

Comment

Originally posted by ASRock TSD - Emily View Post
          Dear Zean,

Please kindly provide your e-mail for us, we will send Wolfdale1333-D667 BIOS L1.53 for you to try.

Thanks!

Have a nice day
          ASRock TSD Emily
          Greetings Miss Emily,

I have a Asrock wolfdale1333-d667 and have the same issue with an ATI RADEON HD 5670 1gb DDR5, I disable the onboard video, put the VC in the PCI-e slot and got no video, I also have a PCI-e currently installed (geforce 8400gs) and it works.

I downloaded the L1.53 release from asrock site and installed it in an equal mainboard and the bios is working, I cant test right now the VIDEOCARD because it's located at home and right now i'm at work, Do you think this upgrade will make my RADEON work? plz say yes

Thank you in advance

Comment

Dear all,

If you occur Wolfdale1333-D667 with VGA card HD5670 VGA card issue, please kindly provide your e-mail for me.

I will send the BIOS to you for testing.

Thanks for your support!

Have a nice day
            ASRock TSD Emily

Comment

To Miss Emily,

I have the same issue as other forum members with my AsRock Wolfdale 1333-D667 and my new ATI RADEON HD 5450 (512MB DDR3) graphics card. The board does not recognize the card even though the PCI Express slot is error free (I tested other cards).
              Please direct me on how to resolve this issue.

Thank you

Comment

Dude right now, I'm having some drinks, but if you leave me your email address I can send you the bios update for your mainboard (I had the same issue with ati radeon 5670 1GB DDR5) or miss Emily can send to you the link where I downloaded the files... Don't worry I'll work :)

Comment

Thank you so much for your help simOn!
                  My email address is [email protected]
                  Please send me the BIOS fix and a drink would be nice too^^

Comment

I've got similar issue with HD6670 and ALiveNF7G-HD720p R5.0, though from time to time I somehow get the card to be recognized (most often after CMOS clearing --- it takes then a few seconds more to boot, but the card is recognized) --- I wonder if this could be solved by some BIOS patch (I have tried several different revisions, including the newest 2.20 one, but I was unable to get it to work properly).

Any help is appreciated.
                    Last edited by kb79; 11-20-2011, 06:45 AM.

Comment

I am confused about what the BIOS file name is. Will the prompt be:

afudos wd133d61.53.rom /p /b /n /c /x

Thank you

Comment

hey bro!! , i wanna that u publish the link (Bios 1.21 asrock 945gcm-s) again cauze this one is broken.
                        Last edited by elcape04; 01-28-2013, 01:28 PM.

Comment

At the moment my comp is out for the count. I will try to fix it asap and repost, but just in case I have sent the file to a couple peeps already so with some luck someone else should be able to help you in the meantime.

Comment

Originally posted by Revdarian View Post
                            At the moment my comp is out for the count. I will try to fix it asap and repost, but just in case I have sent the file to a couple peeps already so with some luck someone else should be able to help you in the meantime.
                            sir can share me ISO 945GCMS 121.rar i can't download i try to my MOBO 945GCM-S i hve brand new HD5450 i want to test.. tia
                            Last edited by jhic; 02-21-2013, 04:50 PM.

Comment

@jhic
                              Send a PM to ASRock TSD - Emily and see if she can send you the ISO 945GCMS 121.rar file.

To avoid web bots putting you on their spam lists, edit your post and delete your email address.
                              You can share your email address by PM (Private Message).
                              Q9650 @ 4.10GHz [9x456MHz]
                              P35-DS4 [rev: 2.0] ~ Bios: F14
                              4x2GB OCZ Reaper PC2-8500 1094MHz @5-5-5-15
                              MSI N460GTX Hawk Talon Attack (1GB) video card <---- SLI ---->
                              Seasonic SS-660XP2 80 Plus Platinum psu (660w)
                              WD Caviar Black WD6401AALS 640GB (data)
                              Samsung 840 Pro 256GB SSD (boot)
                              SLI @ 16/4 works when running HyperSLI
                              Cooler Master 120XL Seidon push/pull AIO cpu water cooling
                              Cooler Master HAF XB computer case (RC-902XB-KKN1)
                              Asus VH242H 24" monitor [1920x1080]
                              MSI N460GTX Hawk (1GB) video card
                              Logitech Z-5500 Digital 5.1 Speakers
                              win7 x64 sp1 Home Premium
                              HT|Omega Claro plus+ sound card
                              CyberPower CP1500PFCLCD UPS
                              E6300 (R0) @ 3.504GHz [8x438MHz] ~~ P35-DS3L [rev: 1.0] ~ Bios: F9 ~~ 4x2GB Kingston HyperX T1 PC2-8500, 876MHz @4-4-4-10
                              Seasonic X650 80+ gold psu (650w) ~~ Xigmatek Balder HDT 1283 cpu cooler ~~ Cooler Master CM 690 case (RC-690-KKN1-GP)
                              Samsung 830 128GB SSD MZ-7PC128B/WW (boot) ~~ WD Caviar Black WD6401AALS 640GB (data) ~~ ZM-MFC2 fan controller
                              HT|Omega Striker 7.1 sound card ~~ Asus VH242H monitor [1920x1080] ~~ Logitech Z-5500 Digital 5.1 Speakers
                              win7 x64 sp1 Home Premium ~~ CyberPower CP1500PFCLCD U.P.S

Comment

Hello,

I am new to this forum. I'm so glad to find this website. I also need the modded bios update for Asrock 945GCM-S. My VGA is also 1GB 64-bit DDR3 HD5450. I hope someone could send me the file or the download link. Thanks in advance. Here's my email address. jonrayz(at)yahoo(dot)com. I really want to get this new VGA working.

Comment

Working...
                                X