X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ASRock Beta BIOS

Originally posted by stud View Post
    They need to support current products correctly, first.

I'm still waiting for a bios fix for stuttering in unreal engine games on the 990FX Pro. They're unplayable. I asked tech support for a beta bios and didn't even get response (weeks ago).
    It's a solid board, but useless with those games. I wonder if Asus ever fixed their boards? This is ridiculous.

I guess that's two more manuf. that I won't buy from again.
    Good luck on getting any sort of reply from Asrock support (on the the 990FX at least). I've tried multiple times over the last few weeks and no response here either. In my case it seems that it doesn't recognize HD7970 cards (other cards are fine!). Must say it's pretty disastrous customer service.

Comment

Originally posted by kostarum View Post
      Hmmm, that's good to know, Valnjes.

How it performs on FX 8150 processor ? And what about high speed DDR3 2000 or faster RAM ?
      I don't have an FX8150, just FX4100, and it works pretty good (stable with no problems).

I have only RAM modules of 1866MHz, they can be clocked to 2000MHz stable with 1.85V (G.Skill).
      AMD X2 555BE @ X4 B55 4GHz
      ASRock 990FX Fatal1ty Professional
      Corsair VX550
      XFX HD4870 1GB GDDR5
      Kingston HiperX Blue 2x 4GB 1600MHz CL9
      OCZ Agility3 60GB
      WD Green 2TB x2
      Pioneer DVR-117
      LiteOn iHAS122
      LanCool K-62

AOC 2434Pw
      Microsoft 4000 Keyboard
      Microsoft 6000 Mice
      Logitech MX518 Mice

Comment

To AsRock team, PLEASE update BIOS for Asrock 890FX Deluxe3 in way to support incomming new FX processors: FX 4170, FX 6200 and other...

Here, it's already on sale in Germany:

AMD FX-Series FX-4170, 4x 4.20GHz, boxed (FD4170FRGUBOX) | Geizhals.at Deutschland

AMD FX-Series FX-6200, 6x 3.80GHz, boxed (FD6200FRGUBOX) | Geizhals.at Deutschland

Comment

Originally posted by Valnjes View Post
          I have tested the 890FX Deluxe3 3.03 BIOS, works fine, unlocks the 960T to X6 and overclocked stable to 4GHz with 6 cores.

congrats to you! hope i could do it too with my a790gx!

Comment

Good afternoon I'm having trouble recognizing my Logitech G510, Bios 1.12 works with the keyboard under DOS mode usually already back to Bios 1.15 the problem of not recognizing the keyboard, I have an ASRock Z68 Extreme 4 Gen3
            Last edited by RockmanX; 03-01-2012, 08:38 AM.

Comment

I need BIOS update for Z68M/USB3, but still see 1.00 on Asrock download page.
              Other Z68 boards got many updates. May I crossflash BIOS from other model, like Z68 Pro3-M?

Comment

New bios version 2.00 for the Asrock Extreme 9

ASRock > Products > Motherboard > X79 Extreme9 > Download
                |[email protected]|AsrockExtreme9|16gigVengence|LianLiA 71|CustomTripleExternalWaterbox|HCP1200watt|3x27"|2x6990cfx|120gbVertex3+256gbSupertalentSSD|48Tb|G19|RAT9|Lo gitechZ5500|LogitechG35|

Comment

REPOST >>> is there a 64bit beta bios for A790GX/128M running win7? because i cant unlock the 2 cores of my phenom II x4 960T...tnx!!!

hope someone can help me out here....

Comment

Beta Bios v2.03 for the Asrock Z68 Extreme4 has broken the Extreme Tuning Utility v0.171.
                    The Extreme Tuning Utility does not run now.
                    Can this be fixed please?

Also, a suggestion....

The "Any key" boot up option needs to be changed to ALT TAB or ALT ESC.
                    Accidental bumps from curious childrens hands will turn the PC on.
                    Last edited by jayc72; 05-23-2012, 03:13 AM.

Comment

Hi,

Can faster DDR3 profiles will be added to the next beta bios for the ASRock Z68 Extreme4 gen3 mobo.

I am running beta bios L2.05 and it only supports DDR3-2133 (OC) max. Will the next bios add support for DDR3-2400, DDR3-2600 and DDR3-2800 to match the supported speeds offered by the Z77 mobos?

Last edited by Un-Nefer; 05-12-2012, 12:00 PM.

Comment

Is there any news about the X79 extreme9? bioses, drivers etc etc
                        |[email protected]|AsrockExtreme9|16gigVengence|LianLiA 71|CustomTripleExternalWaterbox|HCP1200watt|3x27"|2x6990cfx|120gbVertex3+256gbSupertalentSSD|48Tb|G19|RAT9|Lo gitechZ5500|LogitechG35|

Comment

Take a look here, and scroll down to UEFI-Updates.

Comment

awesome bud. you a champ!

Any idea what the changes are. Is there a change log?
                            Last edited by Ram85; 05-21-2012, 01:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jayc72 View Post
                              Beta Bios v2.03 for the Asrock Z68 Extreme4 has broken the Extreme Tuning Utility v0.171.
                              The Extreme Tuning Utility does not run now.
                              Can this be fixed please?

Also, a suggestion....

The "Any key" boot up option needs to be changed to ALT TAB or ALT ESC.
                              Accidental bumps from curious childrens hands will turn the PC on.

Thanks for fixing AXTU with a new version.

How about changing the "Any Key" boot up option to either ALT TAB or ALT ESC?

Comment

Beta bios L2.11H for P67 pro3 has broken the AXTU. I tried with the 0.1.54 from here - ASRock > Products > Motherboard > P67 Pro3 > Download
                                And it doesn't work.

Can you fix it?

Comment

Working...
                                X