Lost my run where is it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost my run where is it

I click on start but I cant find run where is it?

right click ur taskbar - properties - start menu tab - click on customize - advanced tab

there's a checkbox to show the run command

Comment

Alternatively, you could just press Windows Key + R on the keyboard, assuming you have a proper windows compatible keyboard...

Comment

Originally posted by Beefy
        proper windows compatible keyboard...
        Now there's a phrase to ponder:laugh:
        The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

I was being serious. I meant the ones with the Windows Key on em.. some don't.. just making sure.. :p

Comment

Originally posted by Beefy
            Alternatively, you could just press Windows Key + R on the keyboard, assuming you have a proper windows compatible keyboard...
            nice tip

my favs shortcuts are

windows key - m
            windows key - break
            http://community.smoothwall.org/foru...ic.php?t=20262

Comment

Oh yeah -- I use Winkey+Break lot's, very handy that one:thumb:
              The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

Yes that one is but some hardcore gamers will go out of their way to get a k/b without win keys on them. :smokin:
                <center> </center>

Comment

There is software for DL that will disable it. Lots of folks use it while gaming.

Comment

A lot of others just use the old "pop them out with a knife" trick.
                    <center> </center>

Comment

LOL
                      The ol' jack-knife mod. Why waste time DL'ing:laugh:

Comment

i use my old black KB
                        no win key on that
                        TT Original

Comment

ok heres a tip to annoy the absolute crap out of someone and to crash their supposedly rock solid system...

hold the windows key and hit f and e a LOT repeatedly, fast.....

and thats the story of me crashing mr.tweaks computer :P
                          SileNceR, Messenger of the Dark and the Night. To post quality, or not to post at all, THAT is the Question - Never again ask what can my post count do for me besides increasing my ego, but instead ask what can I do to help someone else!
                          Overclockers Melbourne (http://www.ocmelbourne.com).

Comment

I had run checked but I found that when system admin. tools is checked---- run does not appear anywhere.--- In case this happens to you. I uncheck sys admin and it came back.

Comment

good deal kjharmon :D

Comment

Working...
                              X