No announcement yet.

I give up, I just went and purchased it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At present it seems that M$ only picks up the pirates after a certain largish number (most sources seem to think that its around the 200 mark but how close it really is I don't know) of the same product code shows up on their data bases (or someone does something completely stupid). Remember OEM product codes can be duplicated any number of times up to the licencing arrangement then it usually takes a fair bit more to pick up with them.

I find it easier to live with a legal version though up till now I've always tried a not so legal version *cough* D.O. *cough* first to see if it's worth the money. I'm not perfect and never said I was. : peace2: :devil:
    <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

This is more then Fud. It's pure delusional and irrational suspicions and thinking. Is there a doctor in the house?

Comment

In the agreement we all just agree to when instaling a program. MS has sliped in "MS can gather information about you and your system for the purpose bringin you new products." Or word to that effect. so basicly he's not braking the law.

BIGJOE

Comment

If MS-Bill is doing this he may not be "braking" the law but he is breaking the law. In Europe anyway he would need my written permission to be collecting the kind of details mentioned in the post by ZeuZ. Personally I also think its a load of paranoid Bull.

Comment

Working...
          X