I give up, I just went and purchased it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I give up, I just went and purchased it

two weeks now fighting with my computer over windows xp home and all the problems I had with SP1.

I just went out and purchased a retail copy of XP home upgrade. but I didnt stop there, I no longer trust my current computer ( I think the motherboard is now jinxed by SP1)

I also purchased an AMD XP 2000 & ASUS A7V motherboard.

I called MS tech support and told the tech that I think SP1 locked my motherboard BIOS and he assured me that MS doesnt do that., although I told him that Ive read that on several websites.

so anyway, MS wins this time, I "purchased" my copy of XP but I still win though since I have every other version of windows (95, 98, 98SE, ME, NT 4.0 server, NT 4.0 client, 2000 server, 2000 client, XP home full, XP pro full)

not to mention, Office 97' Office 2000 premium, Office XP, Publisher XP, Exchange 2000, Mappoint 2001.

: peace2: ...Richard Nixon

Did you at least buy the OEM version of XP, which you can get online when you purchase new hardware. It would make the O/S $120USD (at least for pro)....:thumb:

Comment

One down.. A million to go hehe

Comment

no, I didnt purchase the OEM version, its juts a plain ol' retail version.
        :smokin:

Comment

ouch!!! that sucks!!! :bounce:

Comment

If you know a Student with current student ID card (hopfully in your Family, so you aren't cheating) just go to any community collage and get a student discount. About 1/3 to 2/3 off retail price.

If they don't stock it they will order it.

Any grade student ID ! I would not try elementary school ID, But middle school and up works. :geek:

The only way to buy is with a discount.

:)

Comment

Originally posted by lexsis
              two weeks now fighting with my computer over windows xp home and all the problems I had with SP1.

I just went out and purchased a retail copy of XP home upgrade. but I didnt stop there, I no longer trust my current computer ( I think the motherboard is now jinxed by SP1)

I also purchased an AMD XP 2000 & ASUS A7V motherboard.

I called MS tech support and told the tech that I think SP1 locked my motherboard BIOS and he assured me that MS doesnt do that., although I told him that Ive read that on several websites.

so anyway, MS wins this time, I "purchased" my copy of XP but I still win though since I have every other version of windows (95, 98, 98SE, ME, NT 4.0 server, NT 4.0 client, 2000 server, 2000 client, XP home full, XP pro full)

not to mention, Office 97' Office 2000 premium, Office XP, Publisher XP, Exchange 2000, Mappoint 2001.

: peace2: ...Richard Nixon
              I sure hope youre not a doctor. You gave up far too easily.

Comment

Originally posted by Bahamut Zer0
                I sure hope youre not a doctor. You gave up far too easily.
                I tried everything I know and asked questions, I had no choice.

Comment

Most of the time I do the Same.

But I like to try it out first.

And I learn from using and reading the Hack Scrips.

Happy Computering.

:cheers:

Comment

Listen!, on every hardisk you have some unpartioned space that can't anyway be partionied by windows because its been using by an partion table. But after SP1 installation it will be used by windows as an selfdestructor, its mean all hardisks will be logged. Yes every new update of programs has their own log system, its like trojans. Its means you can never get caught if you have an pirated version. They must prove it. Thats because its on the unpartioned space on you hardrive. But this has not been yet confirmed by MS that they will shutdown every single pirated windows version, noone knows when. Most of the programs you use today is stealthed by trojans. Every single cracked version of MSWindows is an trojan that have been stealthed. Trust me, don't no longer use MS products. Use the Macintosh OS they have alltime beeing before the MS system. In the database of MS they have been tracking your records for an longtime but outside US they can't take you. If your country have an MS HQ, they already know you. But today every single user use an cracked version they think. They all have your name all the programs you have been cracked and your real name and adress. They actuaaly don't use your IP. Every single network card is using an NIP, hrm! Lye or Real? Remember ///GNU

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ZeuZ
                        Listen!, on every hardisk you have some unpartioned space that can't anyway be partionied by windows because its been using by an partion table. But after SP1 installation it will be used by windows as an selfdestructor, its mean all hardisks will be logged. Yes every new update of programs has their own log system, its like trojans. Its means you can never get caught if you have an pirated version. They must prove it. Thats because its on the unpartioned space on you hardrive. But this has not been yet confirmed by MS that they will shutdown every single pirated windows version, noone knows when. Most of the programs you use today is stealthed by trojans. Every single cracked version of MSWindows is an trojan that have been stealthed. Trust me, don't no longer use MS products. Use the Macintosh OS they have alltime beeing before the MS system. In the database of MS they have been tracking your records for an longtime but outside US they can't take you. If your country have an MS HQ, they already know you. But today every single user use an cracked version they think. They all have your name all the programs you have been cracked and your real name and adress. They actuaaly don't use your IP. Every single network card is using an NIP, hrm! Lye or Real? Remember ///GNU
                        ehm...arent there millions machines running a different Win OS? M$ must have an ENORMOUS database keeping/storing that information....LOL
                        Just think of all the millions of changes made everyday?
                        IMO i think that is bogus because it doesnt make sense.....just think of all the lawsuites against M$ if they terminates "every1`s" comps....
                        PLUSS..they dont have MY permission 2 store information ABOUT me myself and I.
                        AND....think of the implications with their customers....if this is true...I-like "every1_else"-will never-ever by a M$ product AGAIN....now thats bad 4 business!

Comment

Originally posted by ZeuZ
                          Thats the biggest pile of FUD ive seen in a long, long time.

Comment

If thats what up, I belive anything when it comes to B. Gates.

Than thats like a phone wire tap, without a court order.

But M$ does not care about court stuff. there in there all the time anyway, while there making money on us (lots & lots).

:mad:

Comment

:wave: english people, english!

Comment

Working...
                              X