resolution settings (1366 x 768)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• resolution settings (1366 x 768)

I've been trying to figure out how to get my resolution to 1366 x 768, if it will work at all with my monitor [syntax olevia 23", LT23HVX] which was stated to be able to use this resolution. or am i completely wrong with vga maxing at 1280 x 1024? in any case i've been having trouble with powerstrip trying to get the resolution into the settings window.

i'm running a saphire radeon x800 gto, agp card

i understand up to creating new monitor drivers and installing them but im' not seeing them show up in the resolution setting windows of the powerstrip nor the windows resolution management window.

Re: resolution settings (1366 x 768)

Do you know if your monitor even supports that resolution? You have to look on the manuf. website to see if it does, because if it doesn't it will not show up in the options. Same goes for the graphics card.

Comment

The monitor supports the resolution. I would see if I could force catalyste control to set it up right, but be careful, I would set it at 60 mhz, low end monitors usually only get that hi at their highest res. I would only be concerned about the GPU, but my Radeon 9250 supported 2550x1600.

Comment

problem is i can't even get the 1366 x 768 option anywhere xP heh wondering how i can get it on the list.

Comment

Working...
        X