No announcement yet.

I find this hard to believe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well CPU cool is actually a temperature monitoring program...
    At the request of wiggo ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Grim Reaper
      well CPU cool is actually a temperature monitoring program...

You would find that it would also be turning off your CPU as well when its idle ;)
      What came first - Insanity or Society?

Comment

WHICH is what xp and w2k aready do by default (as per the "system idle process" service!)!!

Comment

Originally posted by skullshot
          WHICH is what xp and w2k aready do by default (as per the "system idle process" service!)!!

Providing ACPI is correctly set up - I've seen more than one processor run at full throttle because ACPI was disabled ;)
          What came first - Insanity or Society?

Comment

Originally posted by Grim Reaper
            well actually guys i don't have that program runnin nemore :p...ive checked everythin that starts up with windows & nothin like that...any more idea's? :(

Edit: actually found one thing. this: RUNDLL32.EXE NvQTwk,NvCplDaemon initialize...now wtf is that? maybe thats what it is coz i don't like the sound of Daemon :(
            Dont like the sound of daemon... omg you ****ing dip ****...

HTTPD stands for?
            MYSQLD stands for?
            FTPD stands for?
            IRCD stands for?

you guessed it, all common net protocols combined with their server - a Daemon.... der
            SileNceR, Messenger of the Dark and the Night. To post quality, or not to post at all, THAT is the Question - Never again ask what can my post count do for me besides increasing my ego, but instead ask what can I do to help someone else!
            Overclockers Melbourne (http://www.ocmelbourne.com).

Comment

ffs clinton, do i REALLY have to put in sarcasm tags!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Comment

yes; I wouldnt put it past you to actually think that daemons were evil things from the underworld and not friendly little services.

going by some of the crap you have said and done... its entirely possible...
                SileNceR, Messenger of the Dark and the Night. To post quality, or not to post at all, THAT is the Question - Never again ask what can my post count do for me besides increasing my ego, but instead ask what can I do to help someone else!

Comment

examples..

Comment

i shouldn't need to give examples...

Comment

Originally posted by SileNceR
                      going by some of the crap you have said and done... its entirely possible...
                      LOL :D I shall be saving this quote for later....
                      Onyx

TweakTown
                      OCAU - Overclockers Australia
                      CPF - CandlePower Forums

Antec 1080AMG with 430W TruePower

Comment

I have a very good source of authentic voodoo amulets to protect you from evil daemons.

Reasonably priced too - hurry as they are going fast. AOL'ers just love them. Buy 2 - they make great gifts!
                        The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
                          Keep it goin' guys as I'm really enjoyin' this now. :D

Comment

Working...
                          X