Webby[/color]]
    You're backwards!
    Didn't we point this out to someone before? :?:

Now be nice Webby or the :hammer: may fall yet again. :devil win

who knows? he maybe rabid :laugh:
    <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

Originally posted by Webgraph
      You're backwards! 1.3 Alpha is the latest release and 1.2.1 is the latest stable release.
      I think the question was what browser do you use . Not what browser is the latest and greastest. :rolleyes:
      <!-- Begin Code Amber Ticker code. -->
      <P ALIGN=CENTER>
      <SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript1.2" src="http://www.codeamber.org/js/codea.js">
      </script>
      </P>
      <!-- end of Code Amber Ticker code (c)Copyright codeamber.org 2002, 2003-->

Comment

.... ? How does a post about Mozilla 1.1 warrant a disagreeing post about 1.3 Alpha and 1.2.1? If im not missing anything here, please refer to sig... name #2.

Comment

It's been a while since I've used Opera. But with all the postitive comments I think I'll download it and try it again.Looks like the newest version is 6.11
          <!-- Begin Code Amber Ticker code. -->
          <P ALIGN=CENTER>
          <SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript1.2" src="http://www.codeamber.org/js/codea.js">
          </script>
          </P>
          <!-- end of Code Amber Ticker code (c)Copyright codeamber.org 2002, 2003-->

Comment

No love for Galeon! :(

Man, it's a tough decision. Konqueror, Galeon, Phoenix..mmf. I love em all. Probably Konqueror the most... Since I love KDE :D

By the way, slightly off topic, anyone try K-Meleon? It's a superlight Windows browser with the Gecko engine.

Comment

Originally posted by dirtydog
              I think the question was what browser do you use . Not what browser is the latest and greastest. :rolleyes:
              Wiggo and dirtydog , it was nothing to be provoked about! Can't you people handle the odd backstab laughter? :P Then again, there are times when we do prefer older software! So if this has offended you, I apologize.

Comment

:afro: yo! sup. i suppose using other mail proggies than outlook is still out of the question. but i might have few suggestions if not one. how about you try Eudora, their latest offering is outstanding although i doesnt have features as much as outlook does, it sure does the work right. Look here its easier for you to track down where the mail came from using Eudora blah blah blah features...enough about that.

If you got more quizzies jus let the Doc know where it hurts the most.
                Who the heck said you caint have your damn cake and eat it...of course you can dammit, you baked it

Comment

I use IE at work :rolleyes:

but use Opera 7.11 at home :D

As for that outlook mail substitution..I'm looking into it and found Netmail and/or Mailcommander...gonna see what those're like and if I like it I might use it.

Comment

I use Mozilla Firebird 0.6.1 and after I switch from IE, im NEVER going back.

Comment

since this has been drug up from the abyss, I'll throw in my :2cents: ...

Firebird 0.61 and Thunderbird 0.1 ...direct decendents of the Mozilla Suite ;)

:cheers:

Comment

being on linux my favs would be firebird and evolution
                        Latest Microsoft Security Updates.
                        Last Updated:
                        10th MARCH

If you are a security freak: Use Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer (NT/2000/XP/2003)
                        ======================
                        jabber : [email protected]
                        =======================
                        Linux user since: April 24, 2003 312478
                        yabaa dabaa doo...
                        Customized for 1024x768

Comment

Working...
                        X