No announcement yet.

Which Linux?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That scene up to when I was banned off TT wasj ust because of the posting madness, pointless posts, and excuse me, Moose! Since that was the first confrontation I had on the forums! I've accessed about 4 other forums as well and I never stirred up any havoc! I guess it depends on the atmosphere! :D

Besides, I've got no choice but to keep it cool because remember, I'm moderator at Neowin.net. :)

Comment

Originally posted by Albinus
      As long as he's well behaved I don't see any problems ;)
      Let bygones be bygones - The "Friendliest Forum On The Internet" has much to offer.
      But only if everyone contributes worthy gifts.
      The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

Originally posted by [color=blue
        Bern[/color]]

I think this can be applied to any and all forums.
        (I'm really only posting this so I can see my new title...w00t)
        Congratulations Bern as I thought you'd fit in quite well here. :thumb:
        I'll have a few for ya real soon. :D
        <center></center>

Comment

Thanks Wiggo, I'm planing on having a few myself tonite
          p-two.net

Comment

Well I'm on ya 3rd now. ;)
            <center></center>

Comment

Hmm ... I wonder how difficult Slackware is to use! I think I'll just fetch a coffee and think this over! Ah! Definitely the Java! JAVA? WTF? Is the caffeine perking up already?!?! :D ROFLMFAO! :D

Comment

ok, i'm scared now..

Comment

umm... was that post meant to make sence?? :?:
                  TweakTown SETI@home Team

Comment

it's sad when he laughs at himself.....

Comment

To me it dont matter where you are a moderator at...it is how you contribute....

I hate i when they do that and I am sure I others agree.

This is no flame in anyway.....just a pet peve..SP?

Comment

I use Mandrake and Caladera. Prefer Mandrake myself. Plan
                        on trying Redmond linux. :flames:
                        <!-- Begin Code Amber Ticker code. -->
                        <P ALIGN=CENTER>
                        <SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript1.2" src="http://www.codeamber.org/js/codea.js">
                        </script>
                        </P>
                        <!-- end of Code Amber Ticker code (c)Copyright codeamber.org 2002, 2003-->

Comment

I like the look of redmond linux cus im a total newbie ;), it shud be arriving in ost tomorrow, got a friend with cable to d/l it for me :D. Bty its now called lycoris linux...once i've tried this im thinking of getting mandrake...then who knows :D:D:D

Shepps

Comment

Originally posted by Shepps
                            [B]I like the look of redmond linux cus im a total newbie ;), it shud be arriving in ost tomorrow, got a friend with cable to d/l it for me :D. Bty its now called lycoris linux...once i've tried this im thinking of getting mandrake...then who knows :D:D:D

Shepps

I'd be going straight for mandrake, redmond/lycoris is an attempt to make the most windows like distro they can which sort of defeats the purpose of learning a new (superior) OS.
                            p-two.net

Comment

The only reason why im trying redmond/lycoris first cus is mandrake not 3 cds? and I dont really wont to buy something that i may not even use, i will wait till one of my friends owes my a favour, or 6 hours of d/l time lol.

Comment

You should be able to buy a set of cd with mandrake 8.1, there are a couple of online shops over here that sell them for under 20AUD delivered, I'm sure there will be some in the UK as well.
                                p-two.net

Comment

Working...
                                X