No announcement yet.

Qualified Host name?? DNS server???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mysterious as it all is to my feeble mind, it would appear that I have yet to locate where to enable javascript?
    Doing so within browser or Konquerer preferences has no affect?
    I've tried to find some kind of security setting for the system to enable javascripting, but no luck yet?
    Within Mozilla & Netscape nothing javascript based will appear, though the script is definitely being delivered.
    The most info is apparent within Konquerer, When I hover the mouse over the part of the page that says the applet is loading I get a message saying that javascripting is disabled - enable javascripting and refresh the page.
    This is definitely somewhere in the heirarchy above the browser, even as root enabling the scripting in browser preferences results in the same message.
    Hmmm?
    Chatted with a couple guys last night whe have basically the same thing going on in their various distro's?
    Something is broken?
    Thank goodness my 600Mhz 384Mb RAM 20Gb HDD Windows net-appliance is still fully functional:laugh:
    I am for all practical purposes dead in the water concerning this issue - aargh, oh well, plenty of other stuff to do to keep me busy!
    I feel so terribly helpless LOL:snip:
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

What exact version of kde do you have installed?
      I'm using kde3 atm and all I can say about it is.....w00t! :thumb:
      p-two.net

Comment

I'm using 2.2.1
        But dude! If I can't even enable a simple javascript function it would seem I'm not quite up to the task of upgrading KDE:laugh:
        The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

I'd be upgrading to kde-2.2.2, java/javascript support is much improved.
          p-two.net

Comment

Working...
          X