PC Mark 2002

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thnx nd4spd, I need all I can get:p

I tried playing with the voltages before, but I'll give it another shot.

Take care :cheers:

Comment

• I got my fsb last night up to 138 and it ran stable in 3DMark. Got a score of 11,250. Voltages were at 1.8 for the Core. What is the highest safe voltage for my proc?

Comment

• With most air coolin' 1.85v should be your maximum though some of the "high end" HSF's can go to 1.95v in good conditions. :)
        <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

• Well, with the heat in my room, I'll keep it to 1.85V, but maybe this winter I'll take it a little higher. :D

:cheers:

Comment

• Well its good to see you got man...see how far you can go with that 1.80 voltage increase. Prolly up 145...but remember the TEMPS...keep a good eye on that...and bring back to stock...after you are done with that you heat you tell me that is going on up there...its prolly a good idea.
            - Damien

Comment

• yep what flaco sed:D

Comment

• Still too hot up here, errrr:mad:
                I'm not gonna be overclocking any higher until my room is at a reasonable temp. This heat just gets on my nerves :thumbs do

Comment

• BTW I was thinking of naming my rig The Hurricane. Any comments?:?:

Comment

• Sounds windy. :thumb:

Comment

• i guess if u mod in lotsa fans then the name makes sense:)

Comment

• Hurricane sounds good to me.:thumb:
                        - Damien

Comment

• hehe yea almost as good as the humming bird:D

Comment

• Hehe...almost...almost...:p
                            - Damien

Comment

• Ok I had a bit of time today on No.2 PC so I ran this though a few background services were still runnin'. ;)

Comment

• Ok ran it again with a few more background processes shut down. ;)

Comment

Working...
                                X