No announcement yet.

PC Mark 2002

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, the temps are always different depending on how hot my room is. I'll watch the temps though. Since it is cooler tonight I'm thinking the normal CPU idle temps will be around 105-110. Full load it gets to around 120. As long as it doesn't go too high I'll be alright. I'm still stuck at work ATM, but when I get home I'm gonna start playing around with it.:hammer:

BTW good scores nd4spd:thumb:

Comment

• Well...keep on eye on them because that was the reason i couldn't get ahead before i installed my side panel fans. Before the fans i could only go as high as 138 or maybe 140 i don't really remember but i know it wasn't all that high. Now its 150 but to keep it safe i leave it at 148 FSb...which reminds me i have to change my sig. 150 is somewhat unstable for me..somewhat meaning at times its real smooth and others blue screen attack.Its not for WiGGO though which he has constantly running at 150. Though i might just go back to 133 i mean i have no need for...my system runs sweet in stock form...i suppose your does too. So if you want o/c but just to see what you can get out of it for fun...otherwise with your heat keep it cool at 133..thats my two and half cents. : peace2:
      - Damien

Comment

• Yeah, I think that's my plan. Just to see how far I can take it and see what it's capable of, but then turn it back down when I'm done. It's plenty fast at stock speeds. I'm just curious like any normal person:p Umm, well I wouldn't say I'm normal, but who wants to be normal these days. That's just plain boring

Comment

• As I've said before there is a large amount of luck involved with overclockin' that even the best laid out case and quality parts won't mean a thing in some circumstances. ;)
          <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

• Yup i remember you saying that clearly...its all up to the CPU...no matter how much you have invested on cooling.
            - Damien

Comment

• Well I haven't been in these forums too long so I haven't seen that, but point taken:cool:

Comment

• Good Luck when you get home...try to run it immedaite right when you start windows...when the cpu is coldest.
                - Damien

Comment

• Originally posted by pcmkr
                  Thx....I've tweaked till I cant tweak no more...

Comment

• Will do, I just have to make sure I get the voltage right so it runs stable:bounce:

Comment

• Yeah nd4spd, your sandra memory scores just barely beat mine I noticed:thumb: Good work! Tweaking at its best. I can't tweak my memory anymore, it doesn't like me:laugh:

Comment

• Originally posted by pcmkr
                        Thx....I've tweaked till I cant tweak no more...

Comment

• BTW nd4spd, what timings do you have your memory running at?

Comment

• Sorry about the double post....

Memory timings are:
                            Top Performace: Enabled
                            Memory Speed: 333mhz
                            Memory Timing: CAS2
                            yada yada yada....basically the most aggressive timings possible..

Comment

• I can only run mine at CAS2 3-3-5 with 1T command rate. If I run it any higher 3DMark crashes back to desktop. You have the same memory I have except yours is 256MB and I have 512MB module. Send some of that good Karma my way LOL:D

Comment

• Did you try and bump your Memory voltage up a notch...I had to put mine at 2.6v to get it stable with my timings...

Also...I will put my best Voodoo doll out for you....haha

Comment

Working...
                                X