• Show
Clear All

• says video files not found how do i fix this? thx

Comment

• Originally posted by Legolas371
      says video files not found how do i fix this? thx
      Reinstall it

Comment

• Ehee..you have to download the video files, if you can't for some illegal reason :rolleyes2 then just disable it when you bench.
        CPU: Opteron 165 @ 311x9 - 2817.8 mhz - 1.47v
        Mobo: Abit KN8-SLI
        RAM: 2x512 Crucial Ballistic Tracers500 @ 202 mhz 2-2-2-5 T1
        GFX: Asus EAX1950pro @ 648/1408
        PSU: Thermaltake 500w
        SC: Audigy 2 zs
        LCD: 22' Samsung 225bw
        Speakers: Klipsch ProMedia 5.1 Ultra
        Mouse: Logitech G5

Comment

• Originally posted by AsianBatman
          Yea saw that wiggo, will..can you please give me a good program used for ocing, and tell me how to use it :o
          Ya could try SoftFSB but I've always used a good BIOS myself.

Comment

• heres mine guys...its ok i guess but i need another stick of 512 memory to use for my dual channel ;)

Comment

• Yea, should have done my research before buying this mobo(at least its stable, but what board isn't when you don't oc), the excitment of building my new system blinded me dearly.
              I got one word for ya, ECS

Comment

• What about ecs?

Comment

• they are not noted for making high quality mobo's and many will agree. i had a K7S5A and i couldnt even run at stock speeds without the chipset overheating cuz of the stupid heat insulating tape they used to keep on the tiny heatsink, some ac3 and superglue fixed that tho. but that shouldnt be necessary for running at stock speeds, so my advice is do yur homework before buying anything important. whether it be computers or anything. my :2cents:

Comment

• I already know that the ecs line is crap company, but why did you say it...did you buy the board without research?

Comment

• that was back when i didnt have the knowledge to build my own pc and sum1 built one 4 me, i was on a budget so that board looked attractive. Now i build my own pc's and i always will.

Comment

• Originally posted by swinger
                        that was back when i didnt have the knowledge to build my own pc and sum1 built one 4 me, i was on a budget so that board looked attractive. Now i build my own pc's and i always will.
                        This sounds very familiar :o
                        I also built my first system with an ECS K7S5A and an XP 1700+...and quickly realized its' limitations for OCing. It won't take anything over PC2100, it's only USB 1.1 and only 4X AGP. One thing I can say positively about that board though: It's the most stable board I have. It's been running in my case, and now my fiance's case for a year and a half, runs Folding@Home 24/7, and it's never crashed. I only had to reformat it once, and that was because her daughter hacked it and placed herself as admin. There's a lot to say about running a system at stock speeds vs. stability. : peace2:

Comment

• Ok here's a run with all services runnin' on my new 2.4C @ 3.24GHz.

Comment

• Wiggo, is that at a 270FSB?

Comment

• It is but the memory is still set at auto atm so goodness knows what speed the BIOS picked for it to run at. :shrug:

Comment

• Originally posted by Wiggo
                                It is but the memory is still set at auto atm so goodness knows what speed the BIOS picked for it to run at. :shrug:
                                I'd imagine a 3:2 ratio.

Comment

Working...
                                X