Annoying Yahoo Problem *insert insanely mad face here*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Annoying Yahoo Problem *insert insanely mad face here*

I like yahoo, I like just the ease of picking a room and chattin to,"Friendly"(emphasis on Friendly) people, but lately just to stay in a room I've had to download a Seperate Chat Client called Quickchat a Free Program from www.romanware.com, which connects to an announamous socks5 Proxy, so It's essentialy a Im client. And it works Great...NO one has been able to boot me, but they have locked my Mic...

Anyways to the point..... Mic lockers and such...In an excessive amount people have been locking Locking the Mic, trying to boot me(100 bots this one guy loaded in an attempt to boot me cause I told him he was Full of ****," said he was gona hack me*) <----that happens all the time. Apparently Yahoo users think that because they can boot an unsuspecting user they are" Hackers."

Is there anything I can Tweak,Change, or download to stop this anoying act of Childishness...Or perhaps somewhere I can go to Register a Complaint. :?

Why not stop pissing people off so they dont' try and boot you?

Comment

Or just quit going there. When they added Voice chat, it was pathetic. People leaving their mics on to play music. Can we say ANNOYING? Then Yahoo decided "to protect children" to remove the search for user ID feature (which was great for looking for someone interested in the same things as your self, ie cars, bikes..). I think I went on Yahoo chat once in the last year.

Comment

Is there any program I can use to stop them from Locking me out of using my microphone in the room? No locking the mic but disabling my Voice completly.. :cry:

Comment

I didnt even know Yahoo added the "boot" to their chat. I knew AIM you can warn people and when they get 100% they are done for a day.

Comment

Originally posted by RP Racing
            I didnt even know Yahoo added the "boot" to their chat. I knew AIM you can warn people and when they get 100% they are done for a day.
            they didn't, its a bunch of script kiddies loooking for ways to piss people off and make themselves feel big

Comment

Yes, they are Script kiddes...I call em that and they lock my Mic, meaning that they somehow remove all my listeners.

I explain to people that they don't hack, I can use the same Program they can, but think its a waste of time, and that the Vunerability exists through Yahoo servers only, nothing they can do effects your Computer...Unless you accept a file or Pm with one of them, but I'm not sure if that way of getting your Ip even exists. :grr: :yuc:

Comment

Working...
              X