more firebird problems help me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• more firebird problems help me!

ok i want to go to www.lanohio.com and it says...Warning: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2) in /home/virtual/site445/fst/var/www/html/webstats/write_logs.php on line 7

Warning: MySQL Connection Failed: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2) in /home/virtual/site445/fst/var/www/html/webstats/write_logs.php on line 7
    Impossible de se connecter au server SQL, essayez plus tard

is that the site or is it me?

A very simple solution, try to access it in Internet Explorer, and in doing so, it didn't work. It even ran to an MSN search and nothing like www.lanohio.com even came up

Comment

so it is down the site????

Comment

Originally posted by Ph34Rless
        so it is down the site????
        Yep

I think you need to start troubleshooting all these miniscule problems yourself as you are seeming to post a question a day and by the time you get back to it you've searched and found it. If you can't figure it out after searching, then ask. ;)
        Just my :2cents:

Comment

how long does it take mostly for to get back up or does god only know? :confused:

Comment

Originally posted by Ph34Rless
            how long does it take mostly for to get back up or does god only know? :confused:
            Impossible to tell

Comment

Ph34Rless, I have also noticed your tendency to frequently post simple questions that could easily be answered yourself with a little searching. I'd suggest from now on you think before you post if you want to continue to enjoy your stay here.

Comment

If a site is giving MySQL errors, then there's something wrong with the site itself, as all the SQL stuff is done serverside. As for when it will be fixed, it all depends on when the people who run the site manage to get it fixed.

amd_man, just because it doesn't work for you, or doesn't pop up in a search engine, doesn't mean it's a problem with the site. You could both be using the same ISP, who are having problems, or many other things. However, as it was an SQL error, it WAS the server in this case.

Comment

Originally posted by Beefy

amd_man, just because it doesn't work for you, or doesn't pop up in a search engine, doesn't mean it's a problem with the site. You could both be using the same ISP, who are having problems, or many other things. However, as it was an SQL error, it WAS the server in this case.
                  Well I ruled out it being the same ISP as we're in totally different areas, and my ISP is a local only deal.

Comment

And I thought that everyone knew that SQL errors come from the server that ya tryin' to access a site on but very obviously I was wrong. :shrug:

Comment

Originally posted by Wiggo
                      And I thought that everyone knew that SQL errors come from the server that ya tryin' to access a site on but very obviously I was wrong. :shrug:
                      I thought everyone knew how to use a search engine too, but I've been mistaken many times around here...

Comment

Working...
                      X