Winamp 5 Alpha 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winamp 5 Alpha 1

Thanks to my good friend Electronic Punk at NTFS.org we bring to you Winamp 5 alpha 1 for your Downloading pleasure.

Nullsoft Winamp is a fast, flexible, high-fidelity music player for Windows. Winamp supports MP3, CD, Audiosoft, Audio Explosion, MOD, WAV and other audio formats, custom appearances called skins, plus audio visualization and audio effect plug-ins. additional features including free-form skins, a new decoder, built-in cross fade, and an advanced Media Library.

Winamp 5 Alpha 1 :cheers:

In your blurb you mentioned Version 3.... :)

Comment

My bad! I just copied and pasted that bit :laugh:

Comment

Winamp 2 is as good ant takes less power to run!!
        If you take bunch of mp3 and press enter, winamp 2 will open and do a playlist with your items, with winamp 3 , multiples Winamp will open and play simultanely... what ****!
        That is why i use winamp 2.91!

Comment

Im another who will stick with 2.91, I tried 3, but it was the worst version by far, many bugs, Used a buttload of resources, and was odd nonetheless

Comment

I tired winamp3 a few times and I ended up sticking with 2.x as well.

Comment

Unlike most people, I actually liked 3. It had it's problems, but I just liked it. I've got both installed on my system though, as a lot of plugins and hotkeys don't work in 3.

Comment

I'm still using 2.1

It loads the playlist SO much faster than even most later 2.x versions.

Comment

Originally posted by syx
                  Winamp 2 is as good ant takes less power to run!!
                  If you take bunch of mp3 and press enter, winamp 2 will open and do a playlist with your items, with winamp 3 , multiples Winamp will open and play simultanely... what ****!
                  That is why i use winamp 2.91!
                  That's just based on whether you've set WinAmp to be able to run multiple instances at the same time.

2.65 is the version I have used for God knows how long.

Comment

i used winamp 3 and dumped it just cos it is such a resource hungry app.
                    then again it has issues with skins as well, where when you try to edit play list in few particular skins it simply crashes.

though i have heard that Winamp 5 will be the solution as it will have looks of Winamp 3 and stability and strengths of Winamp 2 (3+2=5).
                    i hope it is as good as they want it to be but then i won't install it unless i hear something really good about it ;)
                    Latest Microsoft Security Updates.
                    Last Updated:
                    10th MARCH

If you are a security freak: Use Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer (NT/2000/XP/2003)
                    ======================
                    jabber : [email protected]
                    =======================
                    Linux user since: April 24, 2003 312478
                    yabaa dabaa doo...
                    Customized for 1024x768

Comment

I think both 2.8 & 3 rocks hard..! They make me wanna show my moves..

Comment

im used to the 2xx range, never liked the 3xx much...ill stick with 2.91.

Comment

Working...
                        X