Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes it's lookin' worse by the post. :(

Comment

Yeah Wiggo, it's hard to admit when your own stupidity allows to be ripped off by a jerk like this. He probably counts on that too.

Comment

I'm the infamous smokin from LWD, he SAID he would ship another processor to me, my fingers are crossed.

*edit* this issue has been resloved, he sent me the ups tracking number*edit*

Comment

Definately keep us informed about the outcome smokinAMD. ;)
          <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

Got a PM request from goateeman to be removed from the forums. so he ain't coming back.

Comment

Well its no big loss is it? i mean reputations speak for themselves, people dont rack up accusations and bad reps for no reason.

Comment

It's a shame to do if for just a few bucks too. How do you live with yourself?

Comment

Anyhow Goteeman PM'd me on another forum and looks like smokinAMD recieved the chip, so...

Comment

Well, I finally came back to say that goteeman did finally come thru. My buddy smokinAMD apparently already said so too on the prior page. I wish I could clear goteeman's name, but he's done quite a bit of irreversible damage to it.

I'm sorry you guys if I posted the exact same text in all my posts. If it's all the same to you, when I visit next I would prefer to use my LittleWhiteDog name, TOMaxwell, just so you know I'm not trying to pull one over on you.

So, have a :cheers: on me :D

Comment

Originally posted by LWD_Came2Pee So, have a :cheers: on me :D
                      Yessir, I love buying the Whole House a Round. :cool:

Comment

We'll get along then as I enjoy a or now and again. :thumb:
                        <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

goteeman

Poor guy, I've got a question.

Do you take PayPal?

Am interested in MI 2

Comment

Working...
                          X