No announcement yet.

DVD's for sell!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey YOU all. I'm From LittleWhiteDog.com, and Goteeman has been posting the exact same overpriced CRAP on our site, BUT GET THIS:

HE'LL TAKE YOUR MONEY BUT HE DOESN'T F**X**n SHIP THE MERCHANDISE.

Goteeman, you Seriously need to come thru on this.

My little buddy smokin jumped on you, and I defended you because I believe everyone deserves a chance. What you do with that opportunity defines what comes back to you later. We are Ready & Set to Damage You in a Profound Way if you came here to screw young children. I personally can throw a problem at you that is a 1000 times the Puny Little Profit of a Punka$$ Rip Off.

Please also don't think it can Happen Again Here.

Goteeman

Comment

The snipers are ready. Ready for your command.

Comment

Hes not coming back anyway, we scared him off long ago.

Comment

I'll take some of the credit for that. :)

Comment

Saw him on line today BEEFY cruising this forum in fact.

Comment

ok if check with smoking you would find out that we are working this out, so just dont jump down my throat. i have explained this to him and i am send another chip to since the other one got lost in the mail so how, and you can tell me you have never lost something sending or reciving something in the mail. Remember the postal service is not prefect.

Comment

But if they check with me they will get a different story, won't they?

Comment

what is your story...................never got your stuff.................even beforce you sent it i said dont send it, check you pm and you will see that....................so if it got lost that isnt my problem

Comment

It isn't lost & you know it. Crap is crap is crap and you are crap.

Comment

ok if you have proof then present it..................it is my word against your word..................i dont have it and all the other people are takin care off.....................so wait are you waiting till now to question me...............check with your postal service

Comment

I'll let people here decide who they choose to believe.

Comment

Honestly can we just ban this loser. That way we dont have to see his stupid ads like "Will trade baseball cards for GeForce 3". Its obvious hes got your card. His only excuse is that everything got lost in the postal service. I'd say a personal visit should do the trick, youve probably got a whole lot of other pissed off people that would back you up anyway.

Comment

Perhaps the FBI should pay him a visit.

Comment

When goteeman says something got lost in the mail, thats just his way of saying "Im not sending it". Ive seen goteeman post at OCF so i made a thread there warning people of his reputation, and viola after only about 3 hours yet another story of goteemans reliable trade practices. And guess what his excuse was, wait for it "It got lost in the mail"! OMG didnt see that one coming. And he accuses us of ripping him? I say bring in the ban.

My experience with Goteeman, On July 26 I bought one 4.3 Seagate hard drive for $ 15.00..On 27th of July I bought One 4.3 Maxtor hard drive & one 650 AMD Duron CPU for .00..Paid for the goods on the same days 26th& 27th via Paypal..After two weeks I heard nothing..I contacted Goteeman , he said that he was away on business and that he would check it out when he got home..He contacted me a few days later and said That the package was at his house, it had been returned as he had put the wrong address on it..Ok cool, I thought..On Aug 21 tried emailing him and no response...On Aug. 23 still no package..My Paypal 30 days protection was running out so I filed the two claims..Heard From him few hours later..Said he (after waiting a week) "He mailed the one package yesterday" Aug.22 !..( lol..kinda funny)..And the other package containing the Seagate was missing in the mail ..He offered a .00 refund and I accepted..Got an email from Paypal with a "pending refund", said that would confirm it in four days( thats a first, never had one that needed confirming)..Package "B" should be here on Tuesday so I'm told..( fingers crossed).Could it be a string of bad luck?? Maybe..but after seeing this post , makes one think..
                              I think this dude has alot of explaining to do.

Comment

Thanks for the info.

Comment

Working...
                                X