Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is a good digital camera that can take good close ups?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it's kinda funny how we can see his hand reflected off it.. kinda like that kettle pic that's floating around.. :)

Comment

AHHHHHH I am gonna blow my brains out! After all this time and research about the digital cameras....the wife decided we should now get a Video Camera!

Gee, why did I ever get married:laugh:

Note: the ->:laugh:<- was put in there just in case the wife was looking.. I will edit it out later..lolz

Comment

There's some nifty digital video cams out there that have the ability to take still shots and save them to mem cards, so this thread is still of some use.. :)

Comment

Gee, I finally found the macro button! not the best but better than before!

Comment

another

Comment

don't you people read manuals or play with your cameras? :)

Comment

Well, the manual got thrown away shortly after the camera was bought (Thanks Mrs. Wife). The "macro" setting was hidden behind the the timmer button (for delayed pics). The button just had a Icon that some what looks like a Clock. Since I never used a time delayed feature I was assuming that it was the only feature that the button controls.... Hit it once for time delay...press it one more time and "AF" appears on the LCD (automatic focus).

Comment

i use my digital camera for my web sites, so i need a fairly decient camera, i have a sony cybershot DSC-P5, it does everything and with the cheap 128mb mem stick, i can take about 1800 pics on the one stick, in 640x480
                  if your got the money go for a sony, they have never let me down

Comment

Well, I just bought a Sony DSC-P20 1.3Mp digi-cam (from Digimon:?: )

Comment

Well start producin' the pic's then. :D

Comment

I have to get familiar with it first, and then I will. I added the GloWire Lazer LED's in the front...so more case moddin fun: party ha

Comment

Nikon Coolpix 5000 is a good one. I don't have it but a friend of mine does. He is a graphics designer and uses a lot of close up shots.

Now I will try to ad a picture:

Comment

Working...
                          X