More case problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More case problems

I'm having a problem finding a case i like and i'm just having some general case problems. I wanted to get a swiftech 4000B with a vantec tornado but i want to know how would i make it so the tornado can RPM monitor and be controlled by a vantec nexus controller (if it works well enough, i mean could it control the tornado + 2 pair or daisy chained L.E.D. fans) and again im just having a hard time with a case, please help

Lemme redo this, I'm having a hard time deciding on:
    1) A case
    2) Heatsink
    3) Case fans...like which ones would actually work together with the proper CFMs and DBA
    4) A Rheobus...i heard the nexus has a lot of problems and that is why i think of another one
    basically thats it LoL

Comment

just waiting for a post, i really cant go ahead with out advice!

Comment

Originally posted by t00lb0x
        Lemme redo this, I'm having a hard time deciding on:
        1) A case
        2) Heatsink
        3) Case fans...like which ones would actually work together with the proper CFMs and DBA
        4) A Rheobus...i heard the nexus has a lot of problems and that is why i think of another one
        basically thats it LoL

1) get whatever you want, ust make sure it has adaquade cooling (give us a link before you buy it)

2)well, depends largely on your budget. I say thermalright slk-800 is good for everyone, but is overkill unless you are overclocking

3)I like coolermaster quad-led 80mm fans at www.newegg.com they are 32cfm, and like 25-28dba, and they have lights

4)I like the enermax fan controller/temp sensor that goes in teh 5.25" bay.

Comment

hmmm...I kinda decided on a nice antec case with a little side window, some ultra LOW noise fans because imma go with water cooling and peltier...hopefully a quiet PC, but im too worried about condensation so I might get some help with it (my friend)...for fans it doesn't really matter just low noise and a powersupply probably truePower 550W antec b/c peltier takes up some power

Comment

Working...
          X