No announcement yet.

Now What?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry all of this happened to you. I've always thought that I'd learned the most when when I felt like tearing my hair out. I'm sure that one day you will be able to captivate an audience (perhaps over beers) with the tale of your adventure in computer building. Next time will probably be a lot better.

Comment

Yeah, I don't blame AMD at all. It was a bad Antec psu, I don't dislike Antec now, my P4 case is Antec. It's no ones fault but mine. :shrug:

Like bigjackusa said, I learned alot on this one. now next time I'll be able to test more of the hardware on my own, and not just keep buying things. :no:

But hey, on the good side, I'll have a new AMD machine in a few weeks/months once I recover, and get in the mood to try again! lol:thumb:

Thanks again!:cheers:

Comment

Glad you got it all undercontrol now...:cheers:
        - Damien

Comment

It's a real arse, hope you have better luck nextime. My BIGGEST SYMPATHIES GO OUT TO Ya. An always buy a decent PSU - if so more die hard recommended than any other component in your system - most vital and critical. Now you'll walk out with more experience than you ever expected in such short time.

Comment

Working...
          X