No announcement yet.

ABIT At7 Max 2 Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't wait to see those marks saidin, I'll get mine up asap...

Comment

f a little troll. Well it is done. The motherboard that is. As soon as I finished typing the last post I went to fire up an mp3 and the computer hung. Started making the ticking noise....well it wont boot or post again. Nothing, absolutely nothing. I have tried clearing cmos, removing everything from the board except ram and proc and vc....and nothing. I am back to where I was. I am really annoyed at this mobo right now. Does anyone have any suggestions? I do not think there is anything else I can try. :scream: :scream:

Well I am going to send it back and get a refund. I do not want a mobo that seems to have a life of only three seconds. Damnit I am pissed :mad: I think I am going to go with an epox solution!

Comment

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Try out the Gigabyte that I have. It's a very nice board. Havent used it yet but I have read through the manual and looked at it and it seems very well made and has nice features...

And no offense but I am really happy I didnt wait and buy the Abit :cry:

Comment

None taken. I am just wondering if it is my fault. I have put together many many many computers and never had this much trouble. Of course, all the other computers I have put together have been for other ppl, now that Iam putting one together for me, it dies.

arghh, I just want to scream!@!!!!@!#@#!@$!@#$!@#$

Comment

That stinks, build it for someone else then take it back lol.

Comment

well, I have my new computer up and running with the Soyo KT333 board. So far, so good. I was able to run the 3dmark program....scored close to a 12000 on it (not 100% sure what it was b/c I did notsave it). But like I said...so far so good! :thumb:

Comment

Working...
              X