No announcement yet.

ABIT At7 Max 2 Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:cry: oh well. Because newegg and the site I was going to order it from doesnt have it in stock *runs into room and cries*

Comment

yeah they are not getting them in until the mid october. That is a long ways away. Have you looked at the Soyo KT400, which is in stock at Newrgg.com. The only difference b/w it and the max2 is there is no firewire on the soyo...otherwise they are the same board. :p

edit:
      oh yeah I forgot there is no serial ata on the soyo boards, but there is a riser card you can buy that will allow you to hook sata to the board...eventually!

Comment

well it is now on its way back...woot!!!! I should see it in about a week!

Comment

Originally posted by saidin
          well it is now on its way back...woot!!!! I should see it in about a week!
          Alright, hope you don't have anymore problems with the board :thumb:.

Comment

Yeah, I am looking foward to getting my new new mobo. I will be really upset if I have problems with this one also.
            Oh, forgot to mention..I am ordering my 9700...whoohooo. I will finally no longer be using my TNT2. Wow how I have put the TNT2 to good use. But its gota go!

hehe:laugh:

Comment

Whe are you getting your 9700? I just ordered the parts for my new comp yesterday (Sunday). I should have all the parts either Friday/Saturday or Tuesday. I think I am in for a fun weekend :). Unless I get some DOA's then I will be cryin :cry:.

-PGA1234

Comment

I just ordered my radeon 9700 the other day. It should be here on thursday, along with my rma'd mobo. So, friday will be a busy day....cant play with new computer stuff until friday due to a chemistry test! :cry:

Comment

Aaah man that sticks :cry:. I like chemistry but the tests are never fun.

Comment

yeah, it will be easy. I do not have a problem with math and science test. I will just need to study, which means I will not be able to play with my new computer parts. So, it will have to sit there and laugh at me the whole night.

:laugh: <- that is my computer laughing at me! :afro:

Comment

Mine will be saying "Put me tooogeeether....." lol

Comment

hehe true! :laugh:

Comment

YEAH! Got the new mobo in the mail this morning. Should get the Radeon in the afternoon. The only problem is my stupid chemistry test I have tomorrow!!!! ARGHHHHH :mad:

Oh well, I can already hear my mobo laughing at me, wanting me to install it. Damn it! :laugh:

Comment

Well the new mobo is up and running (using it right now). I could not take the laughter and decided to work on my computer instead of chemistry. i am downloading 3dmark to test out my ATI card...woot.

:thumb:

Comment

Ahhh chemistry is easy hehe :laugh:
                              Tell us when its done! :thumb:

Comment

I'm still waitin' on my mobo and I should have the last 3 PC cases out of the bedroom today (no other PC's due to arrive soon that I know of) so I better find out where it is or I'll have nothin' to do. :(
                                <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

Working...
                                X