Bad customer service?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad customer service?

Has anyone else had problems with ASUS' CS department? Im not getting anything even resembling help from these guys.

Haven't had to deal with them, but let us know how things turn out.
    Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
    My Toys

Comment

^^^ same here....no probs with my mobo, so no need.....

good luck

Comment

Yeah, they suck. Just another reason why I won't touch another Asus motherboard.

Comment

5 days since I contacted them and I got nothing so far... oh and there is no 800 number by the way, you gotta call a long distance number even for simple RMA's

speaking of RMA's... did I mention that in a matter of 4 days time. Kingston worked with me on some possible bad memory. Took my memory back, sent me new memory (a step up from my memory and did not charge me a dime) and included BIOS settings for my specific BIOS (which I never even asked for) and all this within 4 days of me contacting them.

ASUS is not making a fan out of me.

Comment

I haven't had an Asus product for over 6 years but I remember even back then it was next to imposible to get ahold of anybody live. Hard to beleive their still around with that type of continuously bad service but then again not too many tech companies provide real good live support anyway, still thats no excuse if you ask me.

Comment

yeah man, its a bizz-ne-atch getting in contact with them and not having a 1800 number is retarded. i got my mobo last month and just now got the cpu like a week ago, as soon as i hooked everything up, it turned its self off, so i tried to figure out if i broke it, couldnt....so i called, and got that DAMN automated message **** for 10 mins, then they put me on hold for like forever. i dont know why they suck soo much, seems like they got only one monkey working the phones, i cant RMA it cause its been a little over a month and i cant get in contact with anyone about it, and im not willing to dish out even more money to get it "looked" at cause i got that three year waranty. damn asus

Comment

You can RMA it, its still well within warranty. You just can't return it. I personally think thats one of the reasons why Asus mobo's are so popular, the 3 year warranty. I would try to check everything before RMAing it in case its your memory/CPU/etc. Where are you? Maybe someone with an AMD lives nearby and can help you troubleshoot it.

As for why they don't have people answering phones, why would they bother? Asus have a reputation as reliable and goood at overclocking (true or not, it doesn't matter) and sell very well. I think that they don't care about a few people falling through the cracks, with that many customers.

Comment

Working...
                X