X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by new builder
    Free is always good:D
    I'm liking this guy - we could be related:?:
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

Mr. C

Hells yeah. Glad to know someone else knows where it's at when it comes to getting things for free:D

Comment

Well, if you like free Zone Alarm is the best. Why pay when you can get something for free right?

BlackIce:hammer:

You know, I was wondering, are the things I've been hearing about IRC chat rooms true? About IRC being vulnerable to script attacks.

Comment

IRC has scripting built in, but to be atacked usually people will try to get you to paste or write in some commands to disconnect you etc.

basicly dont paste anything in that other people tell ya to, unless me or beefy tell ya to :D

Comment

And then they'll screw ya PC because they didn't know what they were doin' anyway. :D
            <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

If you are using Windows XP then you may have remote access enabled and someone is coming in. The only problem with that is it will log you out in the process. Also, are you running any remote software like Tight VNC, AT&T VNC, Remotely Possible, Remote Anywhere, or PC Anywhere. Do a open port scan and see if any ports are open in the higher ranges ( i.e > than 5000). Just a thought.

Comment

I'm officialy an idiot. Had speach recognition turned on (didn't know i did that) and my laptop came with the mic on. Thus the gibberish and slow down when it was happening. Guess I was swearing at my computer to much that night. Thanks for all of your help, i'm gonna go sit in the corner for being a dumb ass now:geek:

Comment

LMAO ROFL.... that is funny man...but don't worry about...everyone got info on stuff even though it was for no reason...funny tho...

At least you now know Zone Alarm is the best when it comes to firewalls and you know its free.

Even though it was nothing it could have been something...so don't worry about it.:)
                  - Damien

Comment

Working...
                  X