Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll: How much data do you download per month?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poll: How much data do you download per month?

Just a tiny poll to see how much data do people download.

Question: How much data do you download? Downloads include standard file transfers, P2P, BitTorrent and other file downloads.

(I only D/L around 10GB in Linux Distros and GNU'd apps and seed them)

EDIT:
    After seeing the results, I see that this tiny poll is biased (flawed), can I edit it for more options?
    Less than 2GB
    6.90%
    2GB - 5GB
    6.90%
    5GB - 7GB
    6.90%
    7 GB to 10 GB
    3.45%
    10 GB+
    75.86%
    Last edited by Aguiluz; 09-13-2007, 07:55 PM.

Re: Poll: How much data do you download per month?

I'd say I d/l over 10Gb per month in audio/video podcasts easy. I know I'm close to 2-4 GB per week. That doesn't include flash movies on sites like revver and youtube.

Comment

25 G every month (thats my limit)
      http://community.smoothwall.org/foru...ic.php?t=20262

Comment

On average 50 - 60gb. Download demos, iso images and all sorts

Comment

Originally posted by KaMaKaZi_KiNg View Post
          On average 50 - 60gb. Download demos, iso images and all sorts
          Now that's a lot of data! How can you store all of that? I mean, If you d/l a 640+ MB demo, you decompress it and it becomes, say, 800MB, 800+640=1440MB! 60GB (download) x2.5 (decompressed + ISO/installer)= 150GB

And, ugh, this poll is biased, Wonder if i can modify my poll for more options?

Comment

Originally posted by Aguiluz View Post
            Now that's a lot of data! How can you store all of that? I mean, If you d/l a 640+ MB demo, you decompress it and it becomes, say, 800MB, 800+640=1440MB! 60GB (download) x2.5 (decompressed + ISO/installer)= 150GB

And, ugh, this poll is biased, Wonder if i can modify my poll for more options?
            I have a file server that is over a TB and I have another 500GB HDD on order to store it all. So i have a lot of data as you could imagine.

Comment

Originally posted by DigitalDD View Post
              I'd say I d/l over 10Gb per month in audio/video podcasts easy. I know I'm close to 2-4 GB per week. That doesn't include flash movies on sites like revver and youtube.
              Talking of YouTube, here is my favourite Video. (Exploding Elmo Death)

The website VIXY (vixy.net) allows you to download Youtube vids for "safekeeping," or if you hate waiting for the video to load or something to watch on the Airplane trips or whatever.

Comment

Very less, because my computer is out-date and more download will bring virus

Comment

Working...
                X