3 button mouse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 button mouse

I have a 3 button mouse but windows recognises it only as a 2 button mouse, i want to be able to use the 3rd button in shoot 'em ups but cant. Are there any drivers i need to download???

1st is what sort of mouse have ya got and 2nd is what OS are ya runnin'? :?:

Comment

Try Logitech mouse drivers for a three button mouse. Last time I used one the logitec drivers worked with most 3 button mice.

Comment

3 buttons, usually aren't too good, the wheel is better:)

just a thought

try the microsoft drivers or logitec

Comment

you can also have problems with older 3 buttons mice - on win95 they can cause the PC to crash
          http://community.smoothwall.org/foru...ic.php?t=20262

Comment

I tried M$ drivers on a wheel mouse once, huge damn file - and larger CPU usage/little if any gain on functionality.

didn't go well for me at all, hope you have better luck
            The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. C
              I tried M$ drivers on a wheel mouse once, huge damn file - and larger CPU usage/little if any gain on functionality.

didn't go well for me at all, hope you have better luck
              Yeah that Pointer.exe file that the MS drivers use is a bloated pig.

Comment

Originally posted by DigitalDD

Yeah that Pointer.exe file that the MS drivers use is a bloated pig.
                LOL

That can be said of much they produce!
                The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiggo
                  1st is what sort of mouse have ya got and 2nd is what OS are ya runnin'? :?:
                  Its a logitech cheap oem mouse, and im runnin windows ME

Comment

Have you tried the latest Logitech Mouseware software that you can d/l from http://www.logitech.com/cf/support/mousefiles_wme.cfm ?
                    <center></center>

Comment

Working...
                    X