Microphone Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Microphone Problem

I just recently bought a basic input microphone and it wont work, tried the only two available audio plugins, neither work, and for some strange reason I dont have the proper volume control thing.

Re: Microphone Problem

Basic question, but have you gone into "volume control", "options" then checked the "recording" radio button, then made your choices?

Comment

First of all my volume control is not there, (trust me its not) and secondly I dont understand what your saying.

Comment

Make sure that your sound card is working properly for everything else. If not, go to Control Panel, System, Hardware, then Device Manager and make sure that your computer is recognizing it and that it is working properly.

If you don't have a volume control in your task bar, go to Control Panel, Sounds and Audio Devices, Advanced, Options, Properties.
        Click the "adjust volume for recording" button, then make your selections.

Comment

Windows can not place the Volume Control on the taskbar because the Volume Control Program <that windows is supposed you come with> has not been installed. To install it use add/remove programs in the Control Panel (ummm wtf, where do I get it then?)

Comment

Working...
          X