Suggestion Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nevermind, you obviously don't see my point
    nope, sorry, must be thick or something! :)

Comment

• I like to open the pages in a new window - that way I can get right back where I started from.
      Typically I have at least 3 IE windows open in the forum.
      The Forum index page (which I can refresh and see who's here)
      The search page with the new replies - from there I can browse through what happened while I was away, and refresh to keep it updated.
      And of course the window which has the thread to which I am reading/replying.

Sometimes there are more open, but those 3 keep me ready for immediate mad forum action:cool:
      The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

• I use two myself. One to who's online and the other into the forums. The who's online window does the duty of savin' my unread cookies while I maybe away for anytime durin' my visits here (I usually have one or two other windows open to elsewhere). ;)
        <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

• But... But... The other forums have them at the bottom... :p

Oops, I don't think I should of said that I also go on other forums. :laugh:

I refer people from other forums to visit this one when they have comp' troubles, so everything's good! :D

Comment

• Hay, here's another suggestion. Can we maybe get a sticky thread in the Internet and Networking section. Maybe name it Internet and Networking FAQ: Read this first.

So we can post answers to questions that are asked frequently. Such as how to network computers to share an internet connection and so on.

Just an idea
            Later

Comment

• Originally posted by FA-MAS
              Hay, here's another suggestion. Can we maybe get a sticky thread in the Internet and Networking section. Maybe name it Internet and Networking FAQ: Read this first.

So we can post answers to questions that are asked frequently. Such as how to network computers to share an internet connection and so on.

Just an idea
              Later
              Sure, sounds like a good idea to me. If you wish go ahead and prepare the FAQ and I'll make it a sticky. Better still, I noticed you spend a lot of time in this forum, would you like to be a mod of it?
              Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
              Managing Director
              Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

• I'll start a FAQ, and I could be a Mod.

Later

Comment

• Originally posted by FA-MAS
                  I'll start a FAQ, and I could be a Mod.

Later
                  Done! :woot:
                  Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
                  Managing Director
                  Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

• Thx

Comment

• How bout a computer Fu*K ups section.People could post all there PC **** ups and there for stoping people makeing the same mistake(plus it would be funny). And makeing me a mod oh that would be a sweet thing:D

Comment

• How about no?

Comment

• "No" sounds good so I'll 2nd it and motion moved. :devil:

Comment

• Is someone recording the minutes of this meeting? I think we need a new agenda for the next one...

Comment

• You guys are so cruel to me:cry:

Comment

• it can be quite a bit of overhaul but don't you guys think that we need a bit more of colour in TT?
                                what we usually see is just grey and white. i don't know since when it is going like this, may be older members can tell us but i feel that TT should be given a new look. any takers?
                                Latest Microsoft Security Updates.
                                Last Updated:
                                10th MARCH

If you are a security freak: Use Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer (NT/2000/XP/2003)
                                ======================
                                jabber : [email protected]
                                =======================
                                Linux user since: April 24, 2003 312478
                                yabaa dabaa doo...
                                Customized for 1024x768

Comment

Working...
                                X