Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weekly Giveaway: Win one of three Crucial m4 256GB SSDs - who doesn't want 500MB/s?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Weekly Giveaway: Win one of three Crucial m4 256GB SSDs - who doesn't want 500MB/s?

I'm in too!

Comment

• Re: Weekly Giveaway: Win one of three Crucial m4 256GB SSDs - who doesn't want 500MB/s?

joined hope I'll win =)

Comment

Entered and definatly excited 3 chances oi win one of these amazing drives! Hope its my lucky time this time around! Good luck to all and thanks to TweakTown and Crucial!

Comment

i could really use a SSD! Entered fingers,toes,arms,legs crossed!

Comment

I've entered! Free SSD to everyone! And thanks!

Comment

All steps have been completed. Thanks to TweakTown and the sponsors

Comment

I have entered , I hope to be the winner .
                Good luck every1 :)

Comment

Entered contest, yea!

Comment

i'm gonna win

Comment

i have entered :)

Comment

Just joined and entered the forum. Rock yeah must win !

Comment

i have entered

Comment

I've entered! :)

Comment

Done and Done
                              __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _________________________________________________
                              AMD Phenom II 965 BE, ASUS Sabertooth 990FX, Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR3, Corsair Force GT Series SSD (120GB), WD VelociRaptor 300GB, HIS Radeon HD7950, NZXT Switch 810, XSPC Raystorm AMD CPU block, XSPC RX360, EK-DCP 4.0 pump, Windows 7 H.P. - 64 bit

Comment

Done all, and keep pray for luck

Comment

Working...
                                X