Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weekly Giveaway: Win one of three Crucial m4 256GB SSDs - who doesn't want 500MB/s?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Weekly Giveaway: Win one of three Crucial m4 256GB SSDs - who doesn't want 500MB/s?

I have entered by completing all the steps.
    Andrei Catalin is on Facebook. Join Facebook to connect with Andrei Catalin and others you may know. Facebook gives people the power to share and makes the world more open and connected.

Comment

• Re: Weekly Giveaway: Win one of three Crucial m4 256GB SSDs - who doesn't want 500MB/s?

Would love to win, I recently lost a Terabyte of data on an External HDD, this may only replace half that, but being SSD I can rest assured the possibility of future data loss is mitigated significantly.

Good luck to all!

Comment

Entered. Good luck to all!

Comment

Entered, and sitting back hoping to win!
          LOL.
          Good luck to all entrants.

Comment

I've entered, hope to win :)

Comment

I'm in, thanks for giveaway

Comment

In!!
                COOLER MASTER HAF X RC-942-KKN1 Black Steel/ Plastic ATX Full Tower Computer Case
                RAIDMAX HYBRID 2 RX-630SS 630W ATX12V V2.2/ EPS12V SLI Ready CrossFire Ready Modular Modular LED Power Supply
                ASRock 890GX EXTREME4 AM3 AMD 890GX HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX AMD Motherboard
                AMD Phenom II X6 1090T Black Edition Thuban 3.2GHz 6 x 512KB L2 Cache 6MB L3 Cache Socket AM3 125W Six-Core Desktop Processor
                CORSAIR DOMINATOR GT 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1866 Desktop Memory
                Crucial RealSSD C300 CTFDDAA064MAG-1G1 1.8" 64GB SATA III MLC Internal Solid State Drive
                Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit

Comment

I entered, let's do this!

Weekly Giveaway: Win one of three Crucial m4 256GB SSDs - who doesn't want 500MB/s? (Sept 14 - Sept 21, 2012) Step 1 - Like TweakTown's Facebook Fan Page http://www.facebook.com/TweakTown Step 2 -...

Comment

I've entered in the hopes to win one of these AWESOME drives! I have the Crucial M4 128GB model and would love to upgrade the storage capacity... this is one contest I'm REALLY hoping to win! Good luck all but I'm taking 1 of these! :-)

Comment

I'm in :D !

Comment

Hi tweaktown! I've entered your Contest!

Comment

This would be an amazing drive to run some games off of. Steps completed, facebook profile is facebook.com/omegadraco

Comment

All steps completed, good luck everyone. :)

Comment

Completed everything...count me in!!

Comment

Entered like a BOSS.

Comment

Working...
                                X