X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want Want Want !!

Awesome review and awesome Giveaway....
    Winning this PSU will solve all my upgrade budget problems !... Its disheartening to see PSU holding back my upgrades and eating my hard earned money.... never gonna make the mistake of buying a 500~650W PSU again ....... winning a 1200W AX series Corsair means money usefully spent on graphics ! Hoping to win :)

Comment

• Corsair AX1200 . Here I come.

Entered and hoping ! I have a feelin I am gonna win this..! will gladly throw my old 550W out and apply upgrades to my PC with the money !

Comment

• Re: Corsair AX1200i Digital ATX Power Supply - Three up for Grabs

Entered, Cheers

Comment

• Hope I am one of the very lucky three !

Entered and Prayin' !

I am stressing my PSU to the limit now, not that on purpose but got no choice :( :( SLI'd coz buying a new card .. and looks like now I have to upgrade the PSU ;-( ;-( Unlucky me.. never expected my PSU not to handle it ;-( Anyway, this giveaway has given me hope :) I'm feeling lucky.

Comment

• Three up for Grabs - Good luck to all

Good luck to everyone ! I have read many TweakTown articles and reviews.. Now I've joined them..
            Great PSU and Review Mr. Tweak and a fantastic Giveaway. Waiting to Win :) Perfect PSU for me.

Comment

• Awesome PSU, Review and Giveaway

Entered and Waiting back for the results eagerly... This one from Corsair is a masterpiece.. Nice review TweakTown... Effeciency at high/med loads is just phenomenal.. Could really use this PSU! Pur'fect for me !!
              Hope the winner uses it properly ! Good luck to all !

Comment

Gotta be in it to win it

Comment

Liked Tweaktowns facebook fan page and posted the picture on my facebook page, Hope I win!!
                  BUILD #2 GA-EP45-DS3R [Rev1.0] BIOS Flashed F11e, CPU=INTEL Core2 Quad Q8200 Yorkfield-4M LGA 775 with Mugen2 cooler RAM= Mushkin 996599 link 2 x 2GB, Hard drive=WD 6400AAKS, DVD=HP dvd1160i OS=Win 7 SP1 64 bit Video=BFG 8800GTS OC edition CASE=Thermaltake Tsunami Dream P.S.=Antec TP3-650

Build #3 GA-EP45-UD3LR__rev 1.0__ BIOS F11, CPU Core2 Duo E8400 3.157GHz WMugen2 Cooler, Power Supply: Antec EA-500D 500 W, RAM: Corsair 2 GB Hard Drive: WD 160 GB OS: Win XP SP3 Video: MSI GTS450 2GB

Comment

Entered!

Comment

Good luck everyone!!

Comment

I'm in it.. to win it haha :D

Comment

Yes!! I'm in!

Comment

done all of the above!! gl all!

Comment

i have entered. good luck to all

Comment

Entered.

Comment

Working...
                                X