• Re: Corsair AX1200i Digital ATX Power Supply - Three up for Grabs

really want this, i hope i win

Comment

Entered, thanks!

Comment

Done
        COOLER MASTER HAF X RC-942-KKN1 Black Steel/ Plastic ATX Full Tower Computer Case
        RAIDMAX HYBRID 2 RX-630SS 630W ATX12V V2.2/ EPS12V SLI Ready CrossFire Ready Modular Modular LED Power Supply
        ASRock 890GX EXTREME4 AM3 AMD 890GX HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX AMD Motherboard
        AMD Phenom II X6 1090T Black Edition Thuban 3.2GHz 6 x 512KB L2 Cache 6MB L3 Cache Socket AM3 125W Six-Core Desktop Processor
        CORSAIR DOMINATOR GT 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1866 Desktop Memory
        Crucial RealSSD C300 CTFDDAA064MAG-1G1 1.8" 64GB SATA III MLC Internal Solid State Drive
        Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit

Comment

Awesomee, tweaktown's the best! giveaway everyweek

Comment

already like already shared now talking in the forum about enterd and what again :O ? waiting ?

Comment

done

Comment

All done and entered, thankyou TWEAKTOWN and CORSAIR for this great opportunity
                main system:phenom 965BE @ 3.7GHz, gigabyte 790xta-ud4, 4Gb corsair ddr3 ram, HIS HD6850, corsair p64 ssd, 2 x samsung spinpoint 1 Tb hdd, Antec Green 750 psu, housed in a thermaltake xaser VI case with xspc watercooling

mini itx build : Phenom II 550BE @ 3.5Ghz, ASUS M4A88T-I DELUXE, 4Gb corsair ddr3 sodimm ram, HIS HD5770, A-RAM PRO 64 GB ssd, Western Digital 500Gb 2.5" , Silverstone ST45SF 450w PSU, custom acrylic case, xspc pump and radiator with thermaltake cpu block (dont hold that against me its what i had at the time)

Gaming system: Phenom 1100T, Asus M5A99X EVO (thanks tweaktown for the motherboard and CPU), HIS HD6950 ICEQ turbo, 8Gb Corsair DDR3 ram, Corsair force 120 SSD, 3 x Hitachi 2Tb storage drives, Antec Quadpower 850 PSU, Arctic Cooling extreme tower cooler soon to be changed to water (xspc D5 rs360 kit).

Comment

done, may the best of us win this one ^0^
                  My 3 simple question
                  When? Why? How?

Comment

Im in it to win it guys. Good luck have fun. Hopefully i win

Comment

Done and DOne , good luck to all :)

Comment

I'm in! Really hope to win it.

Comment

I believe I have entered the contest. I have 1200 children and i can't feed them enough power...I need this power supply to feed them. Otherwise, there's nothing on the table...

Comment

hope i win good luck to everybody

Comment

I have entered in this thread...Next step is to win it!!!!! Good luck to all!!!!

Comment

I have successfuly entered the contest.
                                Thank you and good luck to all of us! o/

Comment

Working...
                                X