Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Weekly Giveaway: OCZ Vertex 4 Solid State Drives - Two 256GB SSDs to be Won

Originally posted by Pwnography6 View Post
    This is last weeks comp guys pretty sure it's over all ready. Head over to here for this weeks comp and good luck!

http://forums.tweaktown.com/publicat...-up-grabs.html

Thanks. in that one. One of my friends shared this link. guess I should pay better attention. Thought it was too good to be true. lol

Comment

• Re: Weekly Giveaway: OCZ Vertex 4 Solid State Drives - Two 256GB SSDs to be Won

I just noticed that on FB page.
      for what it's worth - I'm in! :)

Comment

Another awesome give away i am in gl all

Comment

People really do need to read the first post before entering
          Going Broke Saving Money

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Tweak View Post
            Congrats to Thundershnozel and GumbyG13 who are the winners of this giveaway!

These members will be contacted now via our forum private message system. A new giveaway will be online soon.

Think one of the most kick-ass power supplies on the market!
            Congrats to both of you guys!!

Comment

A big grats to the winners, and as always thanks TweakTown for organizing the awesome giveaway!

Comment

I have been looking at these like a kid in the candy shop. My wife wont let me apply this to my allowance so guess ill have to cross my fingers. Good Luck everyone

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Tweak View Post
                  Congrats to Thundershnozel and GumbyG13 who are the winners of this giveaway!

These members will be contacted now via our forum private message system. A new giveaway will be online soon.

Think one of the most kick-ass power supplies on the market!
                  Congrats winners ! Good luck to all in this weeks comp!

Comment

Congrats to the winners!

Comment

Awesome givaway guys! Just got back from overseas after 2years, about time to upgrade to a SSD.
                      Thanks to OCZ too

Comment

I'm in !!!

Comment

Entered! Hopefully I win something for the first time in my life!

Comment

Done done and done , Good luck to all

Comment

I entered the contest just now. I did all that is required,and hope I win!! Yahoo.
                              Max
                              BUILD #2 GA-EP45-DS3R [Rev1.0] BIOS Flashed F11e, CPU=INTEL Core2 Quad Q8200 Yorkfield-4M LGA 775 with Mugen2 cooler RAM= Mushkin 996599 link 2 x 2GB, Hard drive=WD 6400AAKS, DVD=HP dvd1160i OS=Win 7 SP1 64 bit Video=BFG 8800GTS OC edition CASE=Thermaltake Tsunami Dream P.S.=Antec TP3-650

Build #3 GA-EP45-UD3LR__rev 1.0__ BIOS F11, CPU Core2 Duo E8400 3.157GHz WMugen2 Cooler, Power Supply: Antec EA-500D 500 W, RAM: Corsair 2 GB Hard Drive: WD 160 GB OS: Win XP SP3 Video: MSI GTS450 2GB

Comment

Done

Comment

Working...
                                X