Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Weekly Giveaway: OCZ Vertex 4 Solid State Drives - Two 256GB SSDs to be Won

Entered, thanks guys.

Comment

• Re: Weekly Giveaway: OCZ Vertex 4 Solid State Drives - Two 256GB SSDs to be Won

ok sounds good, I'll hold on.

Comment

I just entered this :D Thanks a bunch for giving us the oppertunity to win this beautiful SSD!
        Goodluck to all :3

Comment

entered, good luck everyone, great give away ;)

Comment

Entered!

Comment

I'm in :)

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Tweak View Post
                Congrats to Thundershnozel and GumbyG13 who are the winners of this giveaway!

These members will be contacted now via our forum private message system. A new giveaway will be online soon.

Think one of the most kick-ass power supplies on the market!
                Congrats to the winners!

Comment

Waiting for the good news! Let's Rock n' Roll!

Comment

I be entering the draws!!! Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Comment

I do believe I need a double shot of SSD in my PC, pronto!!

Comment

I want to thank Mr.Tweak, Tweaktown and OCZ I got the HD yesterday afternoon. Cant wait to add it to my system, Thanks again for a great website, not only to win, but also to learn alot of stuff as well.

Comment

It's fast and it's true this SSD is fast as RAM

Comment

Entered need upgrade

Comment

Entered...... hope I win this awesome giveaway! ^_^

Comment

I have entered. I can haz now pls? :) <3

Comment

Working...
                                X