Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Weekly Giveaway: BitFenix goodies up for grabs - Prodigy, Recon and Hydra Pro

All done, entered. Thanks for this chance...

Comment

• Re: Weekly Giveaway: BitFenix goodies up for grabs - Prodigy, Recon and Hydra Pro

I've done all steps.

Comment

Steps 1,2,3,4,5 done. Thank you for the chance.

Comment

Done!

Comment

Done! Done! & Done!

Comment

Entered :)

Comment

All requirements done, it would be great to do another mini-itx build, its always fun to see how much you can get into a small case and the prodigy would have to be about the best base i could imagine.
                main system:phenom 965BE @ 3.7GHz, gigabyte 790xta-ud4, 4Gb corsair ddr3 ram, HIS HD6850, corsair p64 ssd, 2 x samsung spinpoint 1 Tb hdd, Antec Green 750 psu, housed in a thermaltake xaser VI case with xspc watercooling

mini itx build : Phenom II 550BE @ 3.5Ghz, ASUS M4A88T-I DELUXE, 4Gb corsair ddr3 sodimm ram, HIS HD5770, A-RAM PRO 64 GB ssd, Western Digital 500Gb 2.5" , Silverstone ST45SF 450w PSU, custom acrylic case, xspc pump and radiator with thermaltake cpu block (dont hold that against me its what i had at the time)

Gaming system: Phenom 1100T, Asus M5A99X EVO (thanks tweaktown for the motherboard and CPU), HIS HD6950 ICEQ turbo, 8Gb Corsair DDR3 ram, Corsair force 120 SSD, 3 x Hitachi 2Tb storage drives, Antec Quadpower 850 PSU, Arctic Cooling extreme tower cooler soon to be changed to water (xspc D5 rs360 kit).

Comment

entered - good luck.

Comment

I guess I'm about done... although it's a bit complicated:

Comment

all liked and shared.
                      want this to build a custom water cooled i5 ivy system.

Comment

All done!

Comment

Shared, liked and posted.

Comment

All steps done.

Comment

I entered, Thanks :)

Comment

I Pray that i win >.<

godbless to the others :)

and Good Morning

Comment

Working...
                                X