Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Weekly Giveaway: BitFenix goodies up for grabs - Prodigy, Recon and Hydra Pro

done. entered! Thanks!

Comment

• Re: Weekly Giveaway: BitFenix goodies up for grabs - Prodigy, Recon and Hydra Pro

All done. Entered.

Comment

done and waiting for the draw!

Comment

Done! GoodLuck!

Comment

Mission accomplished. Good luck all!

Comment

• I could really use a freebie right now... I'm broke at the moment

I could really use a freebie for my incomplete build, right now... I'm seriously broke at the moment.. :( :( :(

Anyway Thanks for conducting this giveaway !

Comment

Entered! I just did all of those steps. Will now sit back, and hope that I'll win some cute BitFenix items :D

Comment

I completed the steps!

Comment

Done. Would be happy to take such a great case off your hands. Thanks, TweakTown.

Comment

entered! can't wait to build a new compact PC

Comment

Thanks for the opportunity, done :D

Comment

Hello, I have already joined the contest. I can't wait to see my son's reaction once he get his own PC.

Originally posted by Mr.Tweak View Post

This week we have teamed up with BitFenix who are giving away one of their brand new and super popular Prodigy computer cases (you can pick black or white) as well as a Recon and Hydra Pro to go along with it.

One lucky winner will take home all three BitFenix goodies.

HOW TO ENTER:

Step 1 - Like TweakTown's Facebook Fan Page http://www.facebook.com/TweakTown

Step 2 - Share this image post on your own FB page. Make sure the share post is set to PUBLIC posting so that we can verify your entry! https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...0744941&type=1

Step 3 - Tell us you have entered in this thread

Step 4 - Like the Contest News Post on TweakTown Weekly Giveaway: BitFenix goodies up for grabs - Prodigy, Recon and Hydra Pro :: TweakTown USA Edition - feel free to share and like it, too!

Step 5 - Sit back and hope you are a winner! And why not give BitFenix some love? https://www.facebook.com/bitfenix

LINKS YOU NEED:

TweakTown's Facebook Fan Page: https://www.facebook.com/TweakTown
                          Contest Image Post to share: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...0744941&type=1
                          TweakTown Contest News Post: Weekly Giveaway: BitFenix goodies up for grabs - Prodigy, Recon and Hydra Pro :: TweakTown USA Edition

Comment

Entered. Been planning a build around the Prodigy...

Comment

All entered. I love that little case!

Comment

Originally posted by TeeBlack View Post
                                All entered. I love that little case!
                                Not as much as me lolz!

Comment

Working...
                                X