Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weekly Giveaway: Mega Kingston Giveaway including Wi-Drive, SSD, HyperX RAM and more

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Weekly Giveaway: Mega Kingston Giveaway including Wi-Drive, SSD, HyperX RAM and more

Boom. Rock and Roll
    i7 920 D0
    Gigabyte UD4P Bios F9c

Comment

• Re: Weekly Giveaway: Mega Kingston Giveaway including Wi-Drive, SSD, HyperX RAM and more

Nice! Good luck everybody.

Comment

Will I have the opportunity to receive the award ...

Comment

• A Registered Member in the Kingston Blog website!
            My name: Maggie Chung Siew Yen

• And Thank you TweakTown and Kingston for a chance to win!
          • Lastly awaits eagerly for my prize! ^^"
          Last edited by Maggie Chung Siew Yen; 04-09-2012, 08:21 AM.

Comment

Ok all done :-)

Comment

Done!

Comment

Im in it to win it! DOne and Done! TT has some of the best giveaways! keep up the good work!

Comment

Done and excited to see if I will be selected. =D

Comment

OH YEAH!!! I'm in on this for sure!!! The steps are done, and I'm hoping to win!!! Thanks to Kingston & TweakTown, and good luck to all!
                    Asus M4N72-E; AMD PhenomII 955BE X4 @ 3.60ghz; 6gb DDR2-800; 750+320+250 SATA2 HDD; 2xDVDRW; Zotac GTX570 Amp! GPU; 900w Topower PowerBird PSU; Spire ThermaxII Eclipse CPU cooler; 4x120mm fans; 2x140mm fans; NZXT BetaEVO case; Win7X64

Comment

In for this please. Done everything. Thanks for the great contest and great prizes!
                      GA-EP45T-DS3R Rev. 1.0 Bios: F4H
                      Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 2.83Ghz Rev. E0 @ 471*8.5 @ 1.34v 35c Idle, 65c Load Stable!
                      Corsair PC3-8500F CM3X2G1600C9DHX @ 9-9-9-24 DDR3- 1570Mhz @ 1.800v
                      Visiontek Radeon HD 4850 512Mb
                      Antec 650 watt PSU
                      Antec 900 Case
                      Cpu cooler: XSPC V3 water block
                      OS= Ubuntu 10.04 LTS

Comment

I wish I could get the SSD or some better RAM!!!

Comment

Hi, good luck to everyone... what a great set of prizes!

Kingston makes great quality products, been using them for so long.

Thanks to Tweaktown and Kingston

I hope my luck changes as i just had to put my dog to sleep as he had bone cancer(RIP Rayden, love you allways my friend)

Cheers Alan.

Comment

Step 1 and 2, Done!

Hopefully I win this time. :)

Comment

This is my first time here, I've been referred by a friend.

Thank you for this opportunity TweakTown.

Comment

newbie here. i want also to experience winning give aways...i hope i will win...

Comment

Working...
                                X