Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weekly Giveaway: Mega Kingston Giveaway including Wi-Drive, SSD, HyperX RAM and more

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Weekly Giveaway: Mega Kingston Giveaway including Wi-Drive, SSD, HyperX RAM and more

Originally posted by Mr.Tweak View Post
    Weekly Giveaway: Mega Kingston Giveaway including Wi-Drive, SSD, HyperX RAM and more (April 6th - April 13th 2012)

This week we have teamed up with Kingston Technology who are giving away some amazing prizes including the following.

For this giveaway there will be no less than six lucky winners (yes, 6!) who have the chance to take home one of these brilliant Kingston products listed below, which we know you would all love to win.

Kingston SSDNow V+200 (SVP200S3/60G), Kingston Wi-Drive (WID/16GB), Kingston DataTraveler SE9 (DTSE9H/16GB), Kingston 3.0 Media Reader (FCR-HS3), Kingston HyperX Quad Channel RAM (KHX1600C9D3K4/16GX) and Kingston LoVo RAM (KHX1600C9D3LK2/8GX).

How to win? (new changes!)

For your chance to win one, please do the following:

1) BECOME A FAN of Kingston's Blog Facebook Fan's Page at https://www.facebook.com/KingstonBlogFansClub.en
    2) Next up become a member of the new Kingston Blog at Kingston Blog - Main Page and sign up with your Facebook account to be qualified for the giveaway

Giveaway runs from today until April 13th, 2012 at 10:00pm GMT +8:00 - no entries will be taken into consideration after that time. If you are a winner, you will be asked to provide your full name, address and telephone number for shipping. These details will only be provided to the company participating in this giveaway.

All done :)

Comment

Re: Weekly Giveaway: Mega Kingston Giveaway including Wi-Drive, SSD, HyperX RAM and more

Nice prizes! Those are quite nice! Been a fan of Kingston Blog for a while, and I'm an active forum member of the said blogsite. I'm hoping to see some familiar faces there soon! Good luck to all. :)

EDIT: Just connected/integrated my facebook account to my membership's account at the blogsite.
      Last edited by Leo Bien Durana; 04-09-2012, 02:27 PM.

Comment

Done & done

Comment

Done. This would be a great gift for my birthday :) That would be on April 11 :D
          HTPC

Intel Pentium G620
          ASRock H61M-ITX
          ATI Radeon HD5550
          Kingston HyperX Blu 8GB
          Seagate Barracuda 2x500GB
          XMBC Media Player

Comment

done!

Comment

Already a member on facebook, Joined kingston blog and liked and shared facebook post. All ready to win some ram!

Comment

april 12 is my bd so a kingston gift/prize would be nice :)

Comment

Have become a fan on Kingston Tech Blog on FB, and signed up my FB account at the new kingston blog site. Thanks

Comment

It's done! Fan and member of both pages :)

Comment

Love kingston, thanks

Comment

All done, it seen kingston are very generus this days :D

Comment

Done.

Comment

Everything Done Good luck

Comment

Done!

Comment

All done.

Comment

Working...
                                X