Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weekly Giveaway: Corsair H100 water cooler, 128GB Performance Pro SSD and 8GB Vengeance RAM

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Weekly Giveaway: Corsair H100 water cooler, 128GB Performance Pro SSD and 8GB Vengeance RAM

i had become a fan
    shared it
    posted "I want to win one of the wicked Corsair product prizes at TweakTown! "
    please ask me my address

Comment

Re: Weekly Giveaway: Corsair H100 water cooler, 128GB Performance Pro SSD and 8GB Vengeance RAM

Done with all that was required.

Became a fan and posted "I want to win one of the wicked Corsair product prizes at TweakTown!" on FB,

Shared the link,

And now finally, replying to this thread!

Comment

Already a fan. And done with the requirements.

Comment

I've been a fan, and always will be!
          Building my first ever i7 PC (first build since P4) I really could use a Corsair H100 to cool an overclocked 2600. :)

Comment

I love you guys! It would be phantasmagorical if I won these!!

Comment

already a member. done shared. Goodluck!

Comment

I have become a fan

Comment

I like the win!

Comment

I have become a fan, shared the FB page, and put the quote on TweakTown's FB page. WHOOHOO! This is an awesome giveaway! I'd love that SSD.

Comment

Liked, Shared and already a TT Fan!

Comment

i have become a fan

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Tweak View Post

3) Finally, reply to this thread and say that you have become a fan and if you are selected, we will ask for your name to check our Facebook fan page and that you have shared the post on your wall as required. If you do not reply to this thread, you cannot be selected as a winner.

that you have become a fan

Comment

i've completed all the steps.

Comment

I have become a fan

Comment

thanks for another great give away!, did an done all.
                                AMD720BE unlocked to 3.2g, GB 770t-ud3p,mushkin silverline 8g,
                                Cooler Master HAF-X,V6GT,800wGold ps,

Comment

Working...
                                X