Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weekly Giveaway: Corsair H100 water cooler, 128GB Performance Pro SSD and 8GB Vengeance RAM

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Weekly Giveaway: Corsair H100 water cooler, 128GB Performance Pro SSD and 8GB Vengeance RAM

I am a fan of tweaktown

Comment

Re: Weekly Giveaway: Corsair H100 water cooler, 128GB Performance Pro SSD and 8GB Vengeance RAM

I didn't become a fan.. no.. I already was one!

Comment

Already a fan - shared and posted

Comment

Already a fan, shared and posted on TweakTown FB page.
          Thanks...

Comment

Already a fan, hope to win:)

Comment

Did everything,lets rock!

Comment

A fan! :D Crazy stuff there i want that extra ram

Comment

I've posted on your facebook and shared the good news! I am a fan and I'd love to have that SSD to replace my WD SSD which sadly has a limited life! I've been using a 64BG SSD for a C drive and it sure is tough to live on with such limited space. I have a 500GB HDD for data storage but I really could use a larger SSD to install my favorite games on so I can get the fast speeds. I would like to say "thank you" for the Antec H2O 620 that you've given me months ago. I've been making great use of it to keep my 125w fx-8120 cool and quiet. That SSD drive upgrade would make my system great. I would not mind the corsair ram either. Be a nice upgrade from my team 1600 8GB set. Good luck to everyone!

Comment

already a fan and done all the above steps

Comment

i am already a fan on facebook and have completed the steps as requested.

Comment

I have become a fan! Please let me win, my old amd dual core needs updating!

Comment

I have become a fan and post/shared on facebook.

Comment

Good Luck to all .. let me win please ..

Comment

Liked/shared/became fan and now hoping!

Comment

i've shared and become a fan of Tweaktown.. hope i get all those things =D #prayallthenight =DD
                                Last edited by Nicholas Fernandez; 03-29-2012, 10:25 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X