Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Weekly Giveaway: ASRock X79 Extreme3 motherboard for LGA 2011 Socket processors

already a fan and done all the above =)

Comment

• Re: Weekly Giveaway: ASRock X79 Extreme3 motherboard for LGA 2011 Socket processors

I have become a fan and shared on FB.

Comment

I'm a fan and I have shared the message.

Comment

Fan and Done all the Steps.

Goodluck to Everyone. XD

Comment

Fanned on FB: Kevin Nagg
            Posted
            Shared

Comment

Already a fan on FB, shared on my wall and posted on the facebook page.
              Facebook name is JoMa

Comment

Im a Fan for TweakTown ! Good Luck to All

Comment

Already a fan, good luck everyone

Originally posted by Mr.Tweak View Post
                  Weekly Giveaway: ASRock X79 Extreme3 motherboard for LGA 2011 Socket processors (March 22nd - March 29th 2012)

This week we have teamed up with ASRock who are giving away a ASRock X79 Extreme3 motherboard for LGA 2011 Socket processors to one lucky winner!

How to win? (new changes!)

For your chance to win one, please do the following:

1) BECOME A TWEAKTOWN FAN on Facebook if you are not already. You will also have to post on the fan page and say: I want to win an ASRock X79 Extreme3 motherboard at TweakTown!
                  2) SHARE this TweakTown fan page post on your Facebook wall (click on the link and click the "Share" link at Facebook to share to your wall): https://www.facebook.com/TweakTown/p...50870102354942
                  3) Finally, reply to this thread and say that you have become a fan and if you are selected, we will ask for your name to check our Facebook fan page and that you have shared the post on your wall as required.

Giveaway runs from today until March 29th, 2012 at 10:00pm GMT +8:00 - no entries will be taken into consideration after that time. If you are a winner, you will be asked to provide your full name, address and telephone number for shipping. These details will only be provided to the company participating in this giveaway.

Comment

Fan since the beginning of time... wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah!

Comment

I have become a fan and shared on FaceBook.

Comment

I'm a fan and shared it!

Comment

I'm already a fan. :)

Comment

Done! man... first step into a new computer xD hope lady luck smiles me

Comment

I followed all the directions! Now, all you have to do is pick me!

Comment

I am a huge fan of Tweaktown!

Comment

Working...
                                X