Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Weekly Giveaway: ASRock X79 Extreme3 motherboard for LGA 2011 Socket processors

I became a fan and completed all requirements! Hope to wind this nice board. Good luck to you all :]

Comment

• Re: Weekly Giveaway: ASRock X79 Extreme3 motherboard for LGA 2011 Socket processors

i have become a fan, share the link, and i'm hoping to be the winner..

Comment

Done, please select me. I really need to upgrade my Pentium D

Comment

Fan, shared the link, liked the post! Come at me, bra!

Comment

I did everything required, hope to win something.

Comment

became a fan and did all that stuff :D

Comment

i am now a fan and have completed all the steps :D

Comment

was wondering when i would eventually upgrade to lga 2011, this might be a good opportunity, the good old 2500k seems a bit inadequate for.. uhm.. webbrowsing, and watching filthy movies, and playing movies and music.. uhm, but id does great in games, now i just need an e series ivy bridge cpu to go with it.

by the way, i have become a fan, and shared and all that :)

Comment

Done, done and done. Please let me say that I've won, won and won!!! Good luck everyone!

Comment

I did share the link... Not so sure about what "become a tweaktown fan on facebook means"

Comment

already fan and posted

Comment

already a fan
                          Good Luck all

Comment

Already a fan, shared the link, and liked the post.

Cheers!

Comment

I've completed all required tasks. In addition I promise to use said motherboard for good and not for evil like the others here.

Comment

I've completed all task so I can win the motherboard to do black magic and voodoo stuff with it, plus it would help me complete my new comp (MB, CPU and RAM missing).

Comment

Working...
                                X