Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Weekly Giveaway: ASRock X79 Extreme3 motherboard for LGA 2011 Socket processors

Already a fan and done posting and share. great mobo!

Comment

• Re: Weekly Giveaway: ASRock X79 Extreme3 motherboard for LGA 2011 Socket processors

Already a fan.

Comment

Already a fan, done the rest as needed!
        good luck to everyone!

Comment

Already a fan.
          Job done!

Comment

Already a fan on facebook, liked the link, posted comment and you can check once i win the Motherbord.

Comment

Already a fan! Shared and liked the the link. Planning an upgrade so a new mobo from you would be a really nice start! Cheers!

Comment

I am already a fan of TweakTown

Comment

already a fan, replied and shared.
                  great time to build a new gaming set XD
                  i7 965 XE
                  Gigabyte X58A-UD3R 1.0
                  Team 2GB 1600 x 3
                  CM 212+
                  Asus EAH 4850/512
                  WD black 1TB
                  SB XFi Extreme
                  XIGMATEK NRP-MC702 700W

Comment

All done.
                    I hope i win, pc needs an upgrade

Comment

already a fan, shared etc. thats an awesome board, great competition tweaktown, really hope i win :)

Neil Hughes
                      Last edited by neilbah; 03-27-2012, 10:11 AM.

Comment

I'am already a fan, posted the message.

Comment

Already a fan, shared, and liked the post. Andrei Catalin
                          Good luck to all!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Tweak View Post

1) BECOME A TWEAKTOWN FAN on Facebook if you are not already. You will also have to post on the fan page and say: I want to win an ASRock X79 Extreme3 motherboard at TweakTown!
                            2) SHARE this TweakTown fan page post on your Facebook wall (click on the link and click the "Share" link at Facebook to share to your wall): https://www.facebook.com/TweakTown/p...50870102354942
                            3) Finally, reply to this thread and say that you have become a fan and if you are selected, we will ask for your name to check our Facebook fan page and that you have shared the post on your wall as required.
                            I have become a fan. (And did the other two).

Comment

Long time fan , done everything asked .
                              Good luck everyone :-)

Comment

I was already and I am a fan of TweakTown!
                                Shared the giveaway on Facebook....

Hope to win...

Comment

Working...
                                X