Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Weekly Giveaway: Patriot Pyro SSDs and Gauntlet2 USB 3.0 external enclosures

congrats winners!!

Comment

• Re: Weekly Giveaway: Patriot Pyro SSDs and Gauntlet2 USB 3.0 external enclosures

OMFG. Thank you Tweaktown and Patriot :)

Originally posted by Mr.Tweak View Post
      Congrats to hujan86 (Patriot Pyro SSD), dJabba (Patriot Pyro SSD), sharpbiohazard (Gauntlet2 USB 3.0 external enclosure), NoJuan999 (Gauntlet2 USB 3.0 external enclosure) and d3ad1ock (Gauntlet2 USB 3.0 external enclosure) who are the winners of this giveaway!

These members will be contacted now. A new giveaway will be online very soon - stay tuned!
      My advice - never visit a short-url, no matter who gives it to you. You can't trust any source at any time when you don't know your target
      Whitey:Snuggles: Zotac Zbox HD-ID40 (Atom d525, worst purchase ever on cpu), Patriot Pyro 60GB (Thanks to Tweaktown Giveaway), 4GB 800' DDR2 SO-DIMM
      Bcube (NAS): ASUS F1A75-I Deluxe, AMD A6-3500 @ 2.1GHz, LSI 9240-8i (M1015) controller, GSkill Ares 1866 8GB blue kit, 4x Seagate SV35.5 2TB, 1x Seagate Barracuda 1.5TB, 1x Samsung HD103UJ, 1x Samsung F4 2TB, Temp. Rebel9 Alu case, Corsair H60, 2x Icy Dock MB973SP-B, NZXT UI01, Enermax T.B. Silence on docks and cpu, Aurum 500W gold PSU. (Draws 65W average, doesn't peak above 100W at any time)

Comment

I just wanted to say Thanks again, I received my Patriot Gauntlet2 USB 3.0 Enclosure today.
        Now I just need to buy a 2.5" HDD to use it with. :D
        I am in NO way affiliated with Gigabyte.
        If you use a BIOS I Modified, you do so at your own Risk and Assume Full Responsibilty !

Comment

Congratz!

Comment

i just received my prize (Patriot Gauntlet2 USB 3.0 Enclosure)! thanks tweaktown and patriot! that was fast!
            i was looking for an ssd that came with it but to no avail... haha.. just kidding. thanks again!
            se1ene 1.0:
            intel e7400 2.8Ghz
            asus p5g41c-m lx
            2x2GB Ripjaw-x DDR3 10666
            msi HD5570-MD1G
            500GB Samsung HD502HJ
            500GB Maxtor HDD
            Corsair 600T Graphite Tweaked!
            Corsair H60

-evil comes only upon the weak-

Comment

I have just received my Patriot Pyro SSD. Man, that was fast. Anyway thanks a lot, TweakTown. :)

Comment

Working...
              X