Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Weekly Giveaway: Patriot Pyro SSDs and Gauntlet2 USB 3.0 external enclosures

i am a fan already :)
    Spell:"I want to win some Patriot Memory goodies at TweakTown!" - is posted at FB :)
    really want to win something at last :)

Good luck everyone

Comment

• Re: Weekly Giveaway: Patriot Pyro SSDs and Gauntlet2 USB 3.0 external enclosures

I have become a fan!!
      " Never Settle... "

Comment

I'm a fan!

Comment

Already Fan, and Posted ;-)

Comment

I'm your fan on facebook and posted to the wall!

Comment

Fan
              Posted
              Done

Comment

I have become a fan and done posting!

Comment

• Comment

I have become a fan.

Comment

I am a fan already and posted

Comment

I'm a fan and posted at FB fan page!

(aka Jesus Santiago over at FB)

Comment

Congrats to hujan86 (Patriot Pyro SSD), dJabba (Patriot Pyro SSD), sharpbiohazard (Gauntlet2 USB 3.0 external enclosure), NoJuan999 (Gauntlet2 USB 3.0 external enclosure) and d3ad1ock (Gauntlet2 USB 3.0 external enclosure) who are the winners of this giveaway!

These members will be contacted now. A new giveaway will be online very soon - stay tuned!
                          Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
                          Managing Director
                          Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

Thanks Tweaktown and Patriot!
                            Congratulations to my fellow winners, as well as all who have joined! We're all winners!

Let's continue to support tweaktown so we can enjoy the site more (and the contests!)
                            se1ene 1.0:
                            intel e7400 2.8Ghz
                            asus p5g41c-m lx
                            2x2GB Ripjaw-x DDR3 10666
                            msi HD5570-MD1G
                            500GB Samsung HD502HJ
                            500GB Maxtor HDD
                            Corsair 600T Graphite Tweaked!
                            Corsair H60

-evil comes only upon the weak-

Comment

Congrats to the lucky winners!
                              Going Broke Saving Money

Comment

This morning, I said to myself: "Man, If I'd got myself an SSD maybe Crysis & Windows could start up faster..." And now, this. Thank you, TweakTown!!! :D

Comment

Working...
                                X