Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Weekly Giveaway: AC Ryan Playon!HD Media Players - Essential, Mini 2 and HD2

I see that you live in Vasai-Virar and I live in Byculla. So we are approximately an hour apart. So once it gets cleared of customs we should be getting it on the same day, hopefully!

If you get it, kindly reply here. I too will do the same. For now, lets hope we get it soon.

Comment

• Re: Weekly Giveaway: AC Ryan Playon!HD Media Players - Essential, Mini 2 and HD2

Yeah sure I will post here the day I get it...with pics of course..... but I am sure you will receive it before me by at least a day even though we are hardly 35 kms apart.
      HP Pavilion DV 6 - 6116TX note book(i3 2nd gen + ati 6490M + 500gb hdd) windows 7 Ultimate orig.
      Motorola Defy: Running WIUI gingerbread 2.3.5 updated with nightly builds.
      Audio: MY trusty B & O System
      Intel Pentium 4 1.9 ghz Single Core Processor (no HT etc....)
      Intel 845G integrated Graphics ICH 4
      1.25 GB Hynix DDR 1 Ram
      Seagate IDE 160Gb HDD - Primary
      Samsung IDE 40 gb HDD - Secondary
      WD Elements 320 gb External HDD USB
      Onboard AC 97 Audio - Realtek
      Compaq PSU (no extra connectors - jacked up connection for 3 case fans)
      Coolermaster CPU Heatsink - Socket 478 compatible
      Original Compaq Computer Case
      Mercury motherboard (Cant find any better branded stuff now that this thing is ancient)
      Windows XP SP3 Professional 32 Bit
      OSx Leopard 10.5.8 VMWare (Orig DVD and updated)
      Processor always idles at 50*C plus

Comment

Why do you think I'll get it first?!

Anyways, are there any updates? C'mon just give us another giveaway, we can't wait!

Comment

well because the courier guys usually delay to the next day here(lazy) jjust for fun. And yeah, your idea is cool, just give us another giveaway as this is clearly heading nowhere. at least if I could have got the tracking number, it could be tracked down
          HP Pavilion DV 6 - 6116TX note book(i3 2nd gen + ati 6490M + 500gb hdd) windows 7 Ultimate orig.
          1.25 GB Hynix DDR 1 Ram
          Mercury motherboard (Cant find any better branded stuff now that this thing is ancient)

Comment

I picked up my prize at AC Ryan's Distributor here in the Philippines.
            The package has no hdd. But still a great prize.
            I am going to buy a 1tb hdd for this:)
            Last edited by ronjames; 11-04-2011, 11:06 AM.
            I try my best to hide my best.

http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=2230144

Comment

Whom did you contact? Can you please ask them whom we should contact here in India?
              1.25 GB Hynix DDR 1 Ram

Comment

I e-mailed [email protected] and they contacted their distributor here in the Philippines, and their distributor e-mailed me that the package is ready for pick up.

Just email [email protected] and say that you are one of the winners of their giveaway at TweakTown, and you haven't got your prize.

AC Ryan's Regional Sales Manager Larry Yeo will help you.
                I try my best to hide my best.

http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=2230144

Comment

I emailed them and got an email for an Indian distributor. I emailed him too and now after a month, still NOTHING!

I have a feeling we are NEVER getting this!

Comment

nothing here either :(
                    1.25 GB Hynix DDR 1 Ram

Comment

We are chasing this up again now!

Sorry for the massive delay!

Cam
                      Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
                      Managing Director
                      Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

I finally got this!

Be prepared to email a lot of folks, a lot of times! They will test your persistence!

Start by following the instructions on post #247 above. After you email them, you will get the emails of SEVERAL others whom you'd have to contact! And after waiting for another month, or more, you'd get it delivered.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Tweak View Post
                          We are chasing this up again now!

Sorry for the massive delay!

Cam
                          Cool, hope I receive mine soon .... its been a while and I had actually given up on this when I got no reply from AC ryan.

Originally posted by ShahJahan View Post
                          I finally got this!

Be prepared to email a lot of folks, a lot of times! They will test your persistence!

Start by following the instructions on post #247 above. After you email them, you will get the emails of SEVERAL others whom you'd have to contact! And after waiting for another month, or more, you'd get it delivered.
                          Lucky you!!! we live in the same city and yet I am yet to receive mine. Hope you enjoy yours ..... and when I receive mine, pics will be uploaded here :) now ... onto post #247
                          1.25 GB Hynix DDR 1 Ram

Comment

Working...
                          X