Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Weekly Giveaway: Antec KUHLER box cooler, DF-35 case and HCG-900 power supply

Fantastic giveaway!! Already a fan and have posted on FB.
    Last edited by icaro; 03-13-2011, 04:53 AM.

Comment

• Re: Weekly Giveaway: Antec KUHLER box cooler, DF-35 case and HCG-900 power supply

I have become a fan and I'm hoping to win.

Comment

I'm already a fan of Tweaktown on Facebook, and have posted my entry there. Here's my notification on forums as needed

Comment

i have become a fan . . . . . . . . . . . for a while

Comment

You should Update the OP from "Become a Fan" to "Like".
            Facebook no longer uses the Become a Fan.

BTW,
            I liked this TweakTown Forum and Posted on the Tweaktown Page.
            Wish me luck.
            I am in NO way affiliated with Gigabyte.
            If you use a BIOS I Modified, you do so at your own Risk and Assume Full Responsibilty !

Comment

I am a fan and have posted on the facebook fan page

Comment

I have become a fan!

Comment

done and done. hopefully i did it in time :)
                  i7 920 D0
                  Gigabyte UD4P Bios F9c

Comment

goodluck to every one
                    ASrock 890GX EXTREME 4
                    amd phenom ii x4 955
                    EVGA nvidia 450 gts SC
                    Kingston HyperX 2(2GB) DDR3 1600MHz CL9
                    Western Digital (WD) Caviar Black WD1002FAEX-00Z3A0 1TB 64MB cache
                    Cooler Master Extreme Power Plus 650w PSU
                    OS windows 7 ultimate bit 64

Comment

Congrats to ClearDenominator (KUHLER box cooler), ain77 (DF-35 case) and Tomy B. (HCG-900 power supply) who are the winners of this giveaway!

These members will be contacted now. A new giveaway will be online soon.
                      Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
                      Managing Director
                      Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

I feel like it's my birthday!

Thank You very much TweakTown!
                        If You want to be old and wise, You gone be young and stupid first!

ThinkPad T60, 14" SXGA+, Intel T2300, 3 GB DDR2 667 MHz, ATi X1300, Super Talent MasterDrive SX 64 GB, Win 7 x86 Ultimate

Comment

nice one, congratulations!

Comment

Congrats to the winners!!! I had my eye on that sweet 900w power supply!
                            Asus M4N72-E; AMD PhenomII 955BE X4 @ 3.60ghz; 6gb DDR2-800; 750+320+250 SATA2 HDD; 2xDVDRW; Zotac GTX570 Amp! GPU; 900w Topower PowerBird PSU; Spire ThermaxII Eclipse CPU cooler; 4x120mm fans; 2x140mm fans; NZXT BetaEVO case; Win7X64

Comment

Congrats everyone!!

Comment

Congrats to the happy/lucky winners ;)
                                Enjoy your lovely prizes.-

Comment

Working...
                                X